CHAPTER 6: THE DATE

HHHEEELLLOOOOO! I KNOW THAT THIS ISNT REALLY THAT GOOD OF A FAN-FIC BUT STILL IT WAS ONE OF MY DREAMS THAT I HAD, I KNOW WIERD RIGHT, BUT IF YOU LIKE IT THEN THANKYOU, IF YOU DONT THEN OK I DONT CARE! SIMPLES....... ANYWAYS BACK TO THE STORY...... :)

(P.S. dedicated to maetie for all the good comments :).)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*JESS' POV*

" lets have a check" Eleanor said" okieee, we have 10 minuets" "gun" shit, i haven't got my gun " shit I knew I forgot something" I said searching for my gun. now your probably thinking why do I need a gun? well you never know who will be following us so i need it to protect Niall.

after several minuets of trying to find it, I did." CHECK!" I shouted putting the gun into my small bag " have you got you got your pocket knifes?" "YEEAAHHH BUDDY!" I shouted in an Irish accent " god you spend too much time with Niall, anyways handcuffs?" " Yup" " well then looks like you have got everything that you need." El said smiling." yeah and keep safe I don't want to come home to all of y'all knocked out." I said jokingly " but I'm being serious keep them safe and yourself" i said before walking out of the room.

*NIALL'S POV*

When Jess walked down the stairs I had wide eyes and my mouth was hanging open. I couldn't believe how beautiful she was, even though her look was casual she still looked pretty.

"Hello beautiful" I said pecking her lips. "I'm not beautiful" she mumbled to herself,not meant for anyone to hear but I did" shall we go then?" I asked extending my arm out to her" we shall" she said looping her arm threw mine.

"Are we there yet?" she asked" no we aren't even in the car yet" I said laughing lightly" well I didn't know that" she mumbled I just rolled my eyes and got In the car, Jess mirroring my actions.

*JESS' POV*

Why won't Niall tell me where we are going? " are we there yet?" I asked looking out the window " for the 10th time no we aren't" he said keeping his eyes on the road" someone's cranky" I mumbled to myself getting my phone out of my pocket texting El

To:JELLYBELLY

ugh! Niall won't tell me where we are going and it's annoying me! :(

-Jess xxx

I sent the message an waited for a reply but never got one, I frowned and put my phone back into my pocket. when I looked up the car had stopped" put this on" Niall Said handing me a blindfold" fine" I said grabbing the blindfold from his hands and putting it on.

After walking for what seemed like forever we finally stopped" can I take the blindfold off now?" I asked getting inpatient" yeah" I took it off and gasped. the sight was beautiful. We where at a park, candles where lit and there was a picnic blanket on the ground below a tree." do you like it?" Niall asked" like it? no I love it!" I yelled pulling Niall into a hug and pecked his lips.