Jealousy

Mini Series

5

You knocked on Taylor's door seeing if she's up

You knocked on Taylor's door seeing if she's up. Today was the day you spied on Lisa. You knew in your heart she doesn't love Michael. But since you don't have any evidence, you couldn't really say. "Open this damn door, Tay!" you shouted, banging it this time. She swung the door open, startling you with her facial masque. "Really, girl? I was in the middle of being beautified... It takes time!" she complained. "Well, you don't have time! We have to leave before Bimbo does..." you said, looking outside the window to see Michael and his chimp, Lisa, having breakfast. You rolled your eyes at the sight of them. Taylor followed behind you. She scoffed. "Mm mm mm... Michael you could've have any girl in the world. Why choose the one who's best known for worst fashion sense?" she asked. You giggled to yourself. "Come on Taylor.... get ready. They're expecting us!" "Ok, damn! I can't cute for nobody.." she argued. "Who in the hell are you trying to get cute for?" "That sexy ass chef? He's the combination of Prince and LL Cool J. So hot!" she bit her lip. You chuckled at her. Poor thing. If she only knew he was gay. "I hate to break it to you bu-" "Don't tell me... I don't want you to fuck up my mood." she cut you off. You put your hands up in the air. "Suit yourself." you said. Soon after, Taylor finished putting herself together as you headed outside.

Outside...

You and Taylor walked toward the breakfast table where Michael and Li-slut were. She gave you a ugly stare. "Look who finally wanted to show up..." she said forming a fake smile. Michael turned around facing the two of you. "Good morning, ladies. Come.... sit down and have breakfast with us." he got up pulling your seat out. "Don't mind if I do. Are those croissants I see?" Taylor didn't hesitate to take her seat. "Oh, thanks Michael but, Taylor and I are going shopping. I want to get there before the good things get taken." you explained. "Oh.... Ok, here.." Michael went inside his pocket to grab his wallet. He took out his credit card, handing it to you. "Uh.. Michael, dear? Why are you giving Y/N your credit card? You never let me use it..." Li-slut asked, making a face. "Because I want to. I trust her and I don't need your input on how I use my credit card. And besides... I'm worth a fortune." he snapped at her. Lisa had her mouth open. You might want to close your mouth otherwise you'll attract flies. You held your head down trying not to show you're laughing. Well look who got shut down... Never complain about how your man handles his money. After all you ain't bringing in shit. "Thank you, Michael. Come on Tay!" you called her. "Awe... I'm not done eating!" "Bring the food with you." you gritted your teeth. Taylor grabbed her plate walking away. "I'll see you in a few hours." you said, hugging Michael. "See you soon, babygirl." He kissed your forehead. Li-slut didn't like it. Not one bit. But who gives a fuck? Honestly?

You and Taylor got into the limo Michael let you use. "Taylor... what part of come on didn't you get? You know we had something to do!" you complained. "I'm sorry, Y/N. But a sister's hungry. Can't blame me for not having breakfast!" "Well if you would've gotten up earlier, you wouldn't be hungry now!" you yelled. "Look... I am doing this for you, ok? I didn't have to come. You wanted to do this yourself. I just tagged along. So don't get mad at me!" she said giving you attitude. You sighed. You felt the guiltiness upon you. "I'm sorry, Tay. I just want to see her in the act. I need this... please don't back out now." you poked your lip out. Taylor hated when you do that. "Ugh.... shit. Fine... you win! Just stop being cute!" she hugged you. You laughed. "Least you can say I'm better looking than that beast Michael calls his wife."

Lisa's P.O.V

Warning: it's just a story. Any negatives feedback will be deleted and I will block you.

Soon as the bitch and Miss Piggy left, I went to get ready. In case you are wondering where I am going, I'm going to meet with a friend to conduct some personal business. Michael doesn't know shit I don't want him to. I have to give Y/N props. She really knows me. She knows I don't love this weirdo. I'm most definitely in it for the money. Though his dick game is on point. But I'm only here for his money. I was in the bathroom when my so called hubby came in.

"Hey, babe! Something wrong?" I asked him. Ew... what do y'all see in him?

"I wanted to apologize for snapping at you. It wasn't my place because you're my wife and you were concerned." he said. Boy, I don't give two fucks about your damn apology. "Oh, baby! I completely understand. And I'm sorry for lecturing about it!" I lied

Michael came closer to me wrapping his arms around me. "You know I love you right?" he whispered. I smiled. "And I love you too, baby! Always." I leaned in to kiss him on the lips. The worst part about this stupid marriage. But I have to do what I have to do to get what I want.

I pulled back, smiling. "Where are you going again?" Michael questioned me. Oh why are you on my ass, man? "I'm going to have lunch with my mom. Have some girl time. I won't be long." I said. He nodded his head kissing my cheek. Oh does he know how to use chapstick? "Ok... Have fun. And tell your mother I said hi." he said before leaving. "Will do!" I shouted. Now let me get ready for my meeting. I know y'all probably judging me and saying why? Well when you are in a relationship with someone you don't love, then you can come talk to me. Otherwise... shut the fuck up and enjoy reading my point of view.

I pulled up to a diner where my friend told me to meet him. As I walked in, I see him and the bar stool. I smiled to myself walking to him. "Hey, handsome..." Ross, my man, turned around smiling. He pulled me in for a sweet, tender kiss. Now this is what I called a kiss. "Hey, beautiful...." he greeted me. I sat next to him and the rest is history...

...

You went all over to find Li-slut. No where to be found. "Y/N.... Can we please take a break? My legs are killing me!" Taylor whined. You looked at her sighing. "Yeah, I guess! You're lucky I have to use the bathroom." you said. You noticed a local diner. The two of you headed towards it. You walked in, asking one of the waiters the directions to the restroom. "Ok... I'll be back, Taylor." "Ok.. take your time." she suggested. You rolled your eyes going to the bathroom.

Taylor's P.O.V

I'm waiting for Y/N to come out of the bathroom. This is a nice diner. So cute and little. Nice and simple. As I view the diner, I noticed someone familiar. I don't know who it was but she's all over this man like she ain't got no sense. I walked a little closer to see Michael's wife with another man.... "That dumb, cheating bitch!"

...

You walked out of the bathroom. You were looking at Taylor was sitting down with a menu in her hand. Girl... there's no time for eating! "Taylor... we have no time to eat." you said, taking the menu away from. "Girl... get down or she'll see you!" she whispered. "Who?" you asked looking confused. Taylor pointed to the direction where she's looking. You turned around and see... the slut with a man!! "Oh, shit..." you said, getting down where Tay was. "I knew it... I fucking knew it! We have to tell Michael!" "We may see this but he can't!! How are we going to show him this? We don't have a camera." Shit... she's right. Next thing you know, Li-slut was getting up with the man hand to hand. You and Tay covered your faces so she doesn't spot you. They both left. "We have to follow them." you said getting up. Taylor was right behind you. You quickly ran to the limo following where the tramp is going.

She parked in front of a motel suite. For a woman who's married to millionaire, she has bad taste in motels. Both her and the man went inside the suite. You and Taylor looked at each other.

"What do you think she's doing?" Tay asked. You shook your head. "I don't know but this is not good. I can't believe this!" you began to tear up. Taylor comforted you. "Hey.... It's okay. Now you have the proof that Lisa's no good for Michael." she said.

"Yeah... but would he believe me?"