Touch Me

One Shot

1989

I want to try something

I want to try something. If it goes well, I wouldn't mind continuing. So here's what I would like for you all to do..

Grab your earphones..

Play music that contains lust and desire. *doesn't have to be MJ*

And follow along as you read... 😌😏

You're lying down in a big, spacious bed, waiting for the love of your life to be at your presence. Your eyes are closed as you heard the door open. You smirked to yourself.

Your love whispered naughty things to himself as he examines your glorious, naked body. The cool breeze lingered through the window, giving you goosebumps. Knowing that this will be your first time making love to the love of your life.

"So beautiful..." you heard him say. You opened your eyes slightly, viewing your man's perfectly fit body. You sat up, a little shy that it's his first time seeing you nude. He could tell.

He walked slowly to view your figure a little better. Mind you, he's naked himself. And what he has in store is not what you expected. "Don't hide what you were given." he removed your hands from your chest. He explored your body, licking his lips ever so often.

"Touch me, Michael." you moaned quietly. You pulled his body on top of yours, laying back down on your back. He placed your leg around his waist, pushing himself closer to your body.

You felt yourself becoming moist from the excitement. The urge to have him inside of you is unbearable. "I love you..." he said, kissing your quivering lips. You have butterflies in your stomach, making you quite anxious and nervous to see what's next.

Wrapping your arms around his neck, you let him ease his tongue in your mouth. Both tongues are at war. Seeing which one is more dominant. Not to your surprise, Michael wins.

Michael's manhood is pressed against your warmth, making you shake for attention. He noticed and places the tip againstyour entrance. "Are you ready?" Those three little words tells you that this is actually happening. That the man of your dreams. Love of your life. Your soul mate. Is about to take your innocence. Willingly.

You couldn't speak, but he knew your answer. He kisses your lips as he glides in your warmth.. letting you know...

That he claims you. You are his. And his only..

You can do the rest 😆😇