Janet's Brother

Mini Series

8

"What the hell am I doing? All these buttons are very confusing

"What the hell am I doing? All these buttons are very confusing." you groan, provoked by the confusion of buttons in front of you. Michael chuckled softly, pressing his hand closely to his delicate yet full lips. "It's not that hard to understand, Y/N." "Easy for you to say! You've been in the music industry practically your whole life!" you argued.

"So? Did you think I would be good at it the first go around?"

"Yup..." you answered. Michael shook his head, removing himself from his seat. "I'll have you know, when I first started out, I sucked. So..... you're not alone." he explained. "All you need is a little practice but a lot of confidence and creativity." he added

"Don't you think that's a little overboard though?"

"What do you mean?" Michael questioned.

"I'm not a perfectionist like you, Michael."

"Who said anything about being a perfectionist? I'm not even one. I just do what I love and people enjoy it." he said, feeling offended. "Nah.. you're a perfectionist. It's in your blood." "Ok.. explain to me."

"Remember the time you told me about how you would stay in the studio for hours, making sure what project you were doing is done perfectly?" "That doesn't mean I'm a perfectionist." Michael responded. You sighed, annoyed by his answer. "Whatever. I quit anyway." "You didn't even try! Look... watch me." he laughed. "I'll watch. But I'm telling you, it's a waste." you scoffed.

Michael enhanced the background music a little louder for the beat to be noticed. He licked his lips, concentrating by which beat he would add the the riff. You were amazed by his dedication to the point you were turned on. "Wow..." you stated. "You were made to do this."

Michael blushed softly, not turning away from his concentration. "I have a confession to make." Michael breathed. You turned your body towards him, showing your undivided attention. "What?" you asked. "This song I'm- we're working on... is dedicated to you." he admitted. "Huh?"

"Ever since the day we bumped into each other, I couldn't stop thinking about you. You are incredibly beautiful. Sexy! And I don't care about our age differences. I want you..."

Michael grasped your hand, placing it on top of his slacks. "Do you feel that?" he whispered. You stared down at the bulge that had formed through his slacks. You glanced up at him, looking at the pure lust through his eyes. "You don't know how much I want to press you against that wall and show you the beauty of human nature." he said.

You gently rubbed your hand across his bulge. Shallow breaths scurried out his mouth as he placed his hand on your thigh. You gasped, trying to control your urges not to jump on him. "What are you thinking, Y/N?"

We should not be doing this....

"You said you want to show me the beauty of human nature?"

"Only if you want to.." Michael reassured. You removed yourself from your spot, walking towards the wall.

"I'm against the wall... aren't you gonna show me?"

To be continued....