Chapter Three

The woman at the door was nice-looking. Her hair was loose and fell gently over her shoulders. 

'You must be Snow.' She said. 

Snow nodded. 

After a quick bye to the police officer, she went in with the woman. 

'Thank you for doing this, ma'am.' Snow said, following the lady upstairs. 

'Please, call me Daniella.' The woman said. 

They passed five doors. 

'This is Giovanni and Zachary's room.' She said, gesturing the closest door. 'Here are Victoria and Rebecca. 

Robin and Tanner. And Kelsi. You will be sleeping in her room.' 

Daniella opened the door slowly and gestured for Snow to get in. She still clutched the music box tightly. 

In the bed on the other side of the room was a dark figure all covered up in blankets. 

Snow heard Daniella wish her a good night and close the door before she fell on the bed, falling asleep before her heaad hit the soft pillow.

The next day, Snow got waken up by hushed voices. 

'She's hot.' 

'Shut it, Tanner.' 

Snow opened her eyes, seeing seven pairs of eyes staring at her. 

'Hi.' A dark-skinned girl said. 'I'm Kelsi.' 

'Snow.' 

Snow looked at the music box on the table to see it was gone. 

Kelsi followed Snow's gaze to two girls observing it. One was clutching the picture of Vlad. 

HER Vladimir. 

'Tori! Becca! Put it back.' Kelsi shouted. 

'Who's this?' The blonde girl, Victoria, asked. 

'A friend.' Snow said, awkwardly. 

Tanner handed another boy five dollar. 

'I told you so.' He said. 

'Fuck you, Giovanni.' Tanner said. 

'So. Where are you from?' Red head Rebecca asked. 

'I'm from Stokerton. Ran away from my abusive dad.' Snow said, slightly ashamed. 

'Don't be afraid. We all have the same sort of past.' Tanner said. 

'My parents gambled a lot. I'm from Vegas, see. They even went that far they bet for me. They lost so they ahnded me over to some pedophile. He was striping my clothes off when a policeman came past. He brought me to Daniella and here I am. I still have therapy, though., 

'My dad only made children to raise them up as prostitutes.' Victoria said. 'If he had a son, he let them die. I got transfered from Philly.' 

'I'm an ex drugs user.' Giovanni said. 'I'm from Stockerton as well. My brother and his best friend still sell drugs, though., 

Then, an image flashed through Snow's mind. A handsome tan boy that looked a lot like Giovanni had opened up her backpack last night. 

'I'm from Seattle.' Kelsi jumped in. 'I lived alone with my mom. She began drinking when I came out to her. She got agressive.' 

The two last kids, obviously twins, Zachary and Robin, did not speak. 

'They're deaf and can't speak.' Kelsi said. They're still traumatized by what happened to them. 

'What happened?' Snow asked. 

'Who knows...' Rebecca and Tanner said.