Lion (=^-ω-^=) /Sawada Tsunayoshi/

Don't complain to me about the picture and icon in the title -_- I know it's cat but I couldn't find lion! So just treat it as lion cub or whatever. Lions are big cat anyway...
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
Spanner:"Hmm...Are you a lion too?"

You :"Um, I don't know, I look more like a cat..."

Gokudera :"Women, the end of your tail has some hair, you are definitely a lion!"

You :"Alright, so I'm same as boss huh? Probably because I have sky flame like boss"

Gokudera :"Tch, why are this useless women the same as tenth?!"

You poke your tongue at Gokudera and said, "Because I'm as strong as Tsuna and I'm stronger then you!!"

Gokudera :"Wha?! You damn women!"

You quickly hide behind Tsuna and Tsuna calms Gokudera down. Suddenly Kokyo and Haru shouts from behind the door, "Everyone! Dinner is ready!"

You :"Uh oh~ We better not let them see us like this! Bye!"

You then ran off with Reborn.

Tsuna :"Hie!! Wait!"

Tsuna panicked and ran after you hurriedly. You ran into your room and the stupid Tsuna ran in too.

You :"Um Tsuna, why are you running with me into my room?"

Tsuna :"Eh?"

He looks around and realised what you had said is true.

Reborn :"Dame-Tsuna is still the Dame-Tsuna"

Reborn says and disappeared underneath your bed where he had an entrance of his base.

You :"Whatever~ Oh yeah, since you are here and we can't get out now, let's do something!"

You then suddenly start to take off your own clothes.

Tsuna :"Hiee?!?!?!?! W-What are you doing?!"

You :"I'm gonna cosplay! You are going to be my judge!"

You took off your shirt, leaving yourself in only a bra and skirts. Tsuna panicked and turn away from you and later you put on a cute maid dress.

You :"Tsuna~~~"

Tsuna heard you calling him and turned around, just to blush as red as a tomato when he sees you. You cutely bowed in your super mini skirt maid dress, revealing your whole pantie which is actually partially invisible!!!

You :"Master, what can I do for you~?"

Tsuna :"W-W-W-What?!?!?!?!"

Tsuna then nosebleed and fainted.

You :"Geez, Tsuna is so useless!"

You drag him to your bed, turn around and took off your maid dress, leaving only a bra and that partially invisible pantie. Reborn then took the chance of you not looking and shoot two bullets at Tsuna.

Then when you realise, Tsuna is already hugging you from behind. You called out lightly to him and then glance behind. To your surprise, Tsuna doesn't look like his usual self. His lion mane has a beautiful deep orange and his eyes has a glittering
light in them. Those are so beautiful that you can't help but be attracted to it. Slowly, he brought up your cheek and kisses you which you gratefully accepted because of his attractiveness. He insert his tongue into your mouth and dominate your mouth like he owns it and pull you closer by your hips and neck. He kisses you deeply and slowly glides down to your neck and your collarbone. He nibble on your collarbone and you moaned softly. He then slowly found your sweet spot and bite down there, leaving a hickey. His hand behind your neck move to unbutton your dress. He then kiss and suck on the newly exposed skin. He continue to unbutton your dress until your dress fell off. He fondle your breast directly since you aren't wearing any bra and move the hand from your hips to your pantie and rub the centre line accurately, since he could see them through your pantie. You clenched your fist and let out a loud moan. When you go really wet down there and couldn't stand any longer, he carried you onto the bed and slip off your pantie. He presses his body to you and suck on your nipple, twirling his tongue around it while his other hand press your clit and pinch it occasionally. After a while, he release your breast and went down to your lower part. He open your legs wide and spread your pussy wide. Seeing how much those sticky juices are flowing out of you, he couldn't help but lean in and took a taste. You moaned and presses his head down unconsciously. He went deeper and deeper until you finally reaches climax and came lots into his mouth. He drank all of it and kisses you quickly, making you taste yourself and position himself at your entrance. He did not let you have time to catch up as he thrust deeply into you. You gasped and arches your back and he start thrusting. He went really deep and fast. After quite some time, you finally got used to it and start moaning. Then finally, he shoots lot of liquid inside of you. You moaned his name for the last time and came after him. He slowly pulls out and lie on your bed and you panted heavily. When you calm down a little, you saw Tsuna has went back to his usual self and is sleeping. After thinking a little, you finally knew why Tsuna did this to you. It wasn't because he likes you, it's just because Reborn shot some bullets at him and the potion. And you, you know you gave in because of the potion too. Because of the potion, you became a in heat lion and couldn't say no to Tsuna's attractive mane and tail...

You signed lightly and glance at Tsuna once again before deciding that there is one choice which can benefits the both of you.....
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
Since Tsuna has the most vote, I would update this first, but there is a part 2~ ^_^