Rabbit/(≧ x ≦)\ /Fran/

Okay, I know I said it is Squalo this time but I am seriously blocked right now so I decided to do the popular Fran first. So enjoy this pervy little rabbit, cause rabbit populate like crazy! 😎
☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆
You became a rabbit! You have long ears and a fluffy ball tail! You pull on your ears cutely and look at everyone else with your big eyes, making all the boys all blushed.

Squalo :"S-Stupid Women!!! Don't look here!"

Luss :"(y/n)-chan you are sooo cute!!!"

You :"R-Really???"

Suddenly Fran hugged you from behind by your waist and said...

Fran :"This is mine"

You flinched from the sudden action since you did not detect him closing on you(illusion) and he's grip tightened.

You :"F-Fran-san~"

You blushed as he tighten his grip and you immediately realise why...YOU ARE IN HEAT (Many says rabbit goes in heat all year anyway LOL)

Anyway, Squalo pulled Fran off of you by the collar and you breathed a sign of relieve.

Fran :"She's mine"

Squalo :"Shut up you frog! (y/n), go get ready, we already have a mission for you! Your appearance now would DEFINITELY help a lot , you get it?"

You :"O-Okay!"

You went back to your room and dressed up as a cute bunny (it's called playboy bunny???). Just as you finished, Fran appeared in a corner of your room.

Fran :"(y/n)-chan"

You :"EEK!!!!"

Fran :"It's me"

You :"Fran-senpai!"

Fran smiled lightly and approches you. He trap you on the walls and look up at you.

Fran :"(y/n)-chan, why are you dressed like that for work? Mind telling Franny what work were you assigned to?"

With him so close to you, you start to feel heat rising in your body and you feel like...mating!

You :"F-Fran-senpai, please don't come any closer...."

Fran :"why not"

Fran smirk and presses his body onto yours.

Fran :"You haven't answered my question yet~"

You :"U-Um, my work is to s-seduce a man, who is a boss of a gang, lure him to an alley and let Belphegor kill him..."

Fran :"So you will be kissing or fucking that man?? Or perhaps you were going to "mate" with Bel-senpai after finishing work??"

You blushed upon hearing those dirty words and look away from Fran. Suddenly he sweep you up in his arm and carried. You were obviously surprised that he can actually carry you so easily, considering his body size. He roughly throws you on the bed and climb onto you, looking down at you with his beautiful green eyes. You immediately realise he was in heat just like you and he wanted to mate with you.

-lemon warning-
He kissed you and you hesitantly kissed back, slowly melting into the kiss.

Fran :"You haven't answer my question yet (y/n)-chan..."

You :"Question?"

Fran :"Were you going to fuck some random guys?"

You :"N-No, at most I only kissed them but I-I have not f*ck before..."