Rabbit/(≧ x ≦)\ /Mukuro/ Part 3

Dont lose hope guys! I promise its a good ending!! Those reading this chapter, thanks for not giving up on Mukuro. XD
☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡
-Next morning-
You woke up, lightheaded, in Mukuro's room. Immediately, you hear a voice from beside.

Mukuro :"Morning (y/n)-chan."

You :"..."

Mukuro :"Hmm?"

Suddenly he closes in on you and placed his forehead on you.

You :"!!!"

You were about to move away but he grabbed the back of your head.

Mukuro :*frowns*"(y/n)-chan, you are having a fever."

You :"...."

He then left the room and came back with some medicine.

Mukuro :"Eat these"

You :"..." *shakes head*

Mukuro :"....."

Then suddenly Mukuro tilted your head up and kissed you. You wide your eyes then realise he is feeding you the medicine with his mouth. You can't help but glup down the water along with the medicine and Mukuro pulled away, seeming satisfied.

He then sat down besides you on the bed but you turned away from him. He sighed as though he finally gave up.

Mukuro :"(y/n)-chan, I'm sorry"

You :"???"

Mukuro :"Actually..."

Then from behind his back, he took out a camera. He pass it to you.

Mukuro :"Go on and watch the video."

You hesitantly on the camera and play the video...and what is playing had shocked you utterly. The video was showing the whole s*x you had with 'Tamao'. You wanted to stop watching but Mukuro don't allow. (The camera was set up before the lemon)

Mukuro :"Hey hey, not so fast, be patience."

He then skips the video to where 'Tamao' blindfolds you and the next moment, the man in the video, changes back into his original form, Mukuro....

You :"W-What?!"

Mukuro :"Sorry (y/n)-chan~ I simply wanted to punish you because you made me jealous. You did not properly reject that guy and even promised to meet him ALONE in his house. I HAVE to punish you kufufufu."

You :"B-But, how about the phone?"

Mukuro :"Mimicing voices is a small deal"

Mukuro(Uses Tamao's voice) :"Like this"

Mukuro(Uses Chrome's voice) :"Or this

You :"?!"

Mukuro :"I was quite surprised you did not realise it was me actually. I don't even have a phone and during our s*x, I whispered several times into your ear, didn't you realise your ears are rabbit ears throughout? Kufufufu~"

You :"T-This is so...!"

As you say that, you finally let out those tears, out of relief...

Mukuro gently wiped away your tears and kissed you again.

Mukuro :"I admit I'm going a little too far this time, forgive me?"

You :"...."

Mukuro :"Let me tell you something to cheer you up." *lean in to whisper in your ear* "I did not have any s*x with any other women before~"

You :"!!!"

Mukuro :"Forgive me now?"

You :"....." *nod*

Mukuro :"Thank you~ I....love you"

You :"Wha-"

Mukuro :"Trust me for this"

You :"I-I...love you too Mukuro-sama"

Mukuro :"I know, now...."

You :"Yes?"

Mukuro :"Can you tell me exactly how you felt when I 'raped' you as another man? I'm kinda curious."

You :"M-Mukuro-sama!!!"

Mukuro :"Kufufufu, were you hurt? Or perhaps excited?"

You :".............."

Mukuro :"Through I can tell since you even tried to suicide."

You :*blushing*

Mukuro :"Just so you know I really intended to make you pregnant and make you mine and mine alone."

You :"Mukuro-sama....you are so twisted...."

Mukuro :"But you love it dont you? Kufufufu...."

You lied down onto the bed, feeling a little better apart from the fever and Mukuro stood up.

Mukuro :"Seriously, get some rest for real this time, it's kinda hurt to see you suffering so much." <But good to see you suffer so much for me>

You :"Mukuro-sama"

Mukuro :"Hey, mind removing the 'sama' when you called me from now? You are my girlfriend now~"

You :"M-Mukuro..."

Mukuro :"Hai"

You :"I love you...."

Mukuro :"Same here~"

With that, you slowly fell asleep again.

-Later- (Dinner)
You woke up alone. You were feeling better and decided to go out of the room for some fresh air. Then, you saw Chrome, a first time in a while and were surprised, because instead of bunny ears, she has cat ears and tail!

You :"C-Chrome?"

Chrome :"Ah (y/n)!"

She rushes to you.

Chrome :"W-Where is Mukuro-sama? H-He promised to change me back after I eat some yucky vegetables but I haven't seen him for two days" *teary eyes*

You :"Woah calm down, Mukuro-sama said the effects will not last forever, so don't worry so much kay?"

Mukuro :*suddenly appear*"(y/n)-chan, you shld call me Mukuro not Mukuro-sama~"

Chrome :"Mukuro-sama!" *clings to him* "P-Please turn me back!!"

Mukuro :"Kufufufu, okay okay"

He pushes her slightly away and took out two bottles of light blue potion. He passes one of the bottle to Chrome and kept another himself.

Mukuro :"This potion will reverse the effects of the previous potion, so go on and drink it."

Chrome :"T-Thank you!"

Chrome drank the potion immediately and turns back to normal a few seconds later.

Mukuro :"Kufufufu, (y/n)-chan, do you want to change back to human too??"

You :"Ah! Y-Yes please!"

Mukuro :"Come here then~"

He gestured you to come closer and you obeyed. Then, in a swift movement, he pour some of the antidote potion into his mouth and pulled you by your waist and kissed you while hugging you.

You :"?!?!"

Chrome :"!!!"

Mukuro then feed you the potion just like how he feed you the medicine. You can't stop blushing when he pulled away and Chrome aside was struck speechless.

You :"M-Mukuro-sama, w-why-"

Mukuro :"Mukuro. I can't help it, I really wanted to kiss my girlfriend~"

You :"But still, it's so sudden!"

Mukuro :"Kufufufufu~"

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡
END FOR MUKURO!! Hope you guys like it! XP