Foxヾ(=`︿'=)ノ" /Belphegor/ Part 2

Alright, this is part 2 for Bel and like I said, there's a sweet jealousy plot which includes Rabbit Fran ^_^ Enjoy~

♧(r/n) = random name
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
-Next Day-
You woke up in an unfamiliar room and look around blurly. You then saw Bel sleeping beside you and you remembered yesterday. However, when you look around you realise this isn't the same room as yesterday, it is Bel's room actually. You look at your body and found that you are cleaned and your bruised wrist are treated with some bandage. Then, Bel woke and slowly sat up.

He saw you and smirked then say, "Ushishishi, good morning my dear princess~"

You blushed as both you and he were naked then he wrapped his arm around you and you blushed deeper.

You :"W-Wait Bel..."

Bel :"Ushishishi... Huh?"

You :"W-What is it?"

Bel :"Your breast"

You :"Huh?"

You looked down at your breast and saw that your breast had grew back to your original small size.

Bel :"Why they became smaller?"

You :"I-I don't know..."

Bel :"Ahh, what a waste~"

Bel release you from his arm and start getting dressed.

You :"Y-You like big breast?"

Bel :"Ushishishi, I suppose no men would not like big breast prin- *hesitate* (y/n)...."

You were surprised that he called you by your name now...

After dressing, Bel went out of the room for breakfast. You got dressed with some dress that Bel prepared for you and went back to your room, not going for breakfast since you still have the ears and tail on you and you feel embarrassed about it. You lie on your bed and try to sleep again but since you just woke up, you couldn't go back to sleep. You took out your phone and start playing some otome game while covering yourself with the blanket again. Suddenly, fran appeared in your room and beside your bed.

Fran :"(y/n)-chan"

You :"Eek!!!"

You jumped and was about to fall off the bed but he caught you in time with one hand while his other hand hold a tray of food.

You :"F-Fran? What brings you here?"

Fran :"Luss wants me to bring you some food."

You :"Oh, thank you!"

You sat on your bed and Fran sat beside you.

You ate the food and said, "Where is Bel?"

Fran :"We are supposed to bring the food to you together but halfway here his so called Harem full of busty girls cane to find him. He was surrounded immediately so he past me the tray and tell me to bring you the food."

You :"Huh? Oh..."

You ears dropped in sadness and Fran realise so he tap on your shoulder. You look at him and saw him holding his two long ears down with his hand and looking at you cutely.