Awake

Loki opens his eyes. He's back at Stark tower. He looks around he's in one of Tony's makeshift hospital room for when one of the team members get hurt. Steve is leaned up against a door frame asleep. Bruce asleep in the nearest chair to Loki's left, Thor in the closest to the right. Tony is lying in the floor. Clint and Natasha are in chairs at the foot of Loki's bed. Loki tries to turn but it hurt his stomach, he grunts in pain.

"Loki, you're awake." Natasha says. She was woken up by Loki's grunt. She is always woken by even the slightest sound.

"Well I did make a promise." Loki says. "Wake up my meathead of a brother would you."

"Sure, but be prepared for him to crush you in a hug and or blow out your eardrums." Natasha says. She walks over and shakes Thor. Thor wakes up and sees Loki.

"Loki!" Thor yells, everyone jultts awake when Thor yells. "You're awake!"

"I made a promise. Do I ever break my promises?" Loki asks.

"Yes." Everyone says in unison.

"Hey, I'm talking about now, not back then." Loki says.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep, I shouldn't have. You could, I don't know, you could have done something to your stomach. I'm sorry." Bruce says.

"It's fine. You shouldn't worry about me." Loki says.

"But your stomach." Bruce says.

"No really I'm fine see." Loki says, he tries to get up. "Aah! OK maybe worry just a little."

"Don't do that!" Everyone yells.

"I'm sorry." Loki says then he bites his lips together trying not to smile. "Ehehehe! Oh ow laughing hurts."

"Hahaha!"

One Week Later

Loki sits alone in the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal. The gash in his stomach has started to heal. Bruce makes him change the bandage on it three times a day though. Loki continues to to eat his cereal when Natasha comes up behind him. She starts to braid his hair. Loki jultts when he first feels her touch his hair. He is taken by surprise at first then he slightly smiles.

"Does this make you happy Natasha?" Loki asks.

"What? No I'm never happy, I'm Russian. I just do this to annoy you." Natasha says. Loki smiles.

"Do this whenever you like Natasha." Loki says.

Natasha doesn't say anything, but she does smile. She likes braiding, it's the only girl thing she has when she's living with six guys. Loki's hair is the only one long enough to braid, besides Thor's. But Natasha feels less awkward braiding Loki's hair, she thinks it would be weird if she did it to Thor. Plus Loki doesn't care what soever.

The other guys have been making fun of Loki for his hair being slightly wavey from Natasha's braiding, they don't know about that though. So Natasha give Loki a hair straightener. Loki tries to use it one day. He burns himself.

"Ow! Natasha! I need you!" Loki yells. Natasha walks to the bathroom door.

"You realize that's hot right?" Natasha asks.

"I do now." Loki says. "How in the world do you use this thing?"

"Just try again."

"Ow!"

"Alright you're not going to figure this out by yourself. Come here. Gosh, your just like Thor with the toaster."

Author's Note: Sorry, I know, it's a really short chapter. Hope you liked it anyway. The next chapter will be a lot longer.