Chapter 2

I looked closely at him, noticing he didn’t look exactly as Makayla described him. It must be his twin. The bell rang and everyone shuffled into their seats.

“Check out the new guy” one of my friends informed me.

“Yeah, I noticed him. You think those glasses are big enough?” I joked, causing a laugh from the people around me. Of course it was a joke though, I would never make fun of anyone.

“Hello class, today is a special day, because we have a new student with us” the teacher announced, looking as happy as ever. Mr. Bright. That was his name. He was always bouncing around, his last name fitting perfectly with him.

“Why don’t you stand up and introduce yourself?” he said, looking over at the new kid’s direction.

He stood up quite awkwardly, pushing up his glasses. I looked around to see some kids with a face of pure unbelief. I could tell they were judging him. I felt sorry him already.

“Um, hi, my name is Marcel. Uh, Marcel Styles, and I come from England with my brother, er twin,  Harry Styles” .

Huh, so this is the ever so famous twin of Harry styles that was supposed to be just as attractive. I wonder what happened. He looked over to the teacher, unsure of what to do. Mr. Bright just gave him a nod, and he sat down, his faced a little flushed.

“So everyone, I want you to make him feel as comfortable as ever. Moving all the way here from a place so different from ours can be quite difficult, so treat him with respect and don’t be too hard”.

I couldn’t keep my eyes off of him. He definitely caught my attention. His voice was actually quite sexy, his accent very heavy. It didn’t match with his style, and it confused me a little. He sat hunched over what seems a tattered notebook. It was open and he was scribbling something down. I diverted my attention back to the teacher, getting a few glances towards Marcel throughout the class period. I decided to try and spark up a conversation with him after class, since it would probably be hard to make some friends.