Chapter 11

I kept my head down while they made their way over. 

"Hey, I didn't expect to see you again. Aren't you supposed to be at Marcel's house?" he said, his voice taunting.

"So this is the girl you were talking about? She sure is one of the best you've picked so far, Jake" his friend said. So thats his name. Jake.

I gagged at his statement. I ignored both of them, not making contact. 

"Julie is a human, not a toy picked out by scumbags like you" Harry said.

I shot my head up, my face heating up. He seemed to be a little more collected. He propped himself up on his elbows and took a sip of his drink.

"Shut up Styles, a mophead like you shouldn't speak. Do you know who we even are?" Jake said, leaning down to his level.

"Should I?" he said, looking straight into his eyes.

Jake's friend chuckled behind him, Jake himself shooting him a glare. His face was twisted with anger by now, his mark becoming redder.

"I suppose you got burned, how did that happen anyways?" Harry asked, triyng not to break his facade. He was having fun with this, I was too. 

"Yeah, Jake, how did you get that burn?" I said, a small smile playing on my lips.

"Go on, tell them" his friend said. 

"You don't need to know about that. It's none of your business. Now how about you leave her alone and let a real man take care of her, not a weakling like you" Jake spat.

"I've heard better insults from better people" Harry fired back.

I covered my mouth, trying not to burst into laughter. Jake's friend was holding back his laugh too. We were interrupted when our waitress came over, setting our food down. When she was about to leave, she stopped and stared at Jake.

"Heey, I know you! I remember seeing you at that bookstore!" she laughed, " You sure got your ass kicked by that girl!".

I smirked, folding my arms. Harry was grinning like an idiot, chuckling under his breath. Jake's face was as red as his burn, his friend's face red from laughing. 

"Now well you excuse me, we'd like to eat our food in peace" I said, looking up at him.

Before he was about to leave, he grinned. He leaned his hands on the table and got up right to my face. I sunk back, but the booth stopped me from going further.

"Oh I'm not done with you yet. I'm not done with either of you. Maybe I'll get Marcel while I'm at it too".

"Don't do anything to Marcel" Harry growled, tensing up.

"Why? Don't you hate him too? Look at him, he's a nerd. A loser. An outcast. How can you be related to him and not be embarrassed?".

"Jake, stop" his friend said, tapping his arm.

"When I see someone, I want them. I'm not going to stop until I get what I want. And, you know....I like it when my girls are rough".

I gasped, my face dropped. It took only seconds until Jake was being punched over and over again by Harry. He was ontop of him, hitting his face blow after blow. I quickly got up, pulling him back. 

"You're disgusting! Don't you ever talk to a woman like that again! You're a cunt, a pig!" He roared, his perfect curls falling over his face. Everyone's attention was onto us. Jake's friend was kneeling next to him, making sure if he was okay. I quickly pulled out some cash from my wallet and threw it on the table, not caring if I left too much. I took Harry outside and back into the car. I walked over to the drivers seat, Harry climbing in the passenger's, slamming the door shut.

"Who the hell is that guy! Why does he want you so much!" He yelled.

I sighed, resting my hands on the steering wheel.

" I have no idea..." I said. A pit formed in my stomach. I looked over at Harry, his hands still balled up. His forehead was scrunched up, his lips pursed. He looked quite adorable. I took his chin under my finger and turned his face towards mine. I gently pushed the hair that fell in his face back. His face softened under my touch, and he was finally calmed down.

"Thank you for what you did, I really appreciate it. I don't know what he's going to do, but I doubt he'll come near us after what you did" I said.

He smiled, looking down. 

"I didn't know you could pack a punch" I joked, starting the car up. He laughed, leaning back into the seat.

"I've been taking some kick boxing lessons, learned a lot from it. It's something that lets me take out all my anger".

I nodded, driving onto the road towards his house. The drive there was silent, but it was a comfortable silence. I pulled up to my destination, and Harry got out.

"See you tomorrow Jules" he said, smiling.

"You too, Styles" I said, smiling back.

He shut the door, and I went back on the road to Makayla's.