Chapter I: A tale of Princess Ariadne

"Long, Long ago, there lived a Royal family who was reigning the entire village of Dome. It was freezing and the snow started falling down.

The kindom was mourning by the first new born princess' death. The Royal couple went cold and dark with no hope at all.

But one night, the two guardians of the kingdom passed by the Mountain near the village and they both have stopped when they heard the little voice was crying from afar. One of them asked, "Who art thou?" and the other one responded, "I have no idea."

It was dark in the evening and they surely knew there's nobody living on that place. Because of their curiosity, they checked every part of the mountain and there, they have found a huge and long dark tunnel which was not very familiar for them. "What is this? I haven't seen this before...", "I haven't seen it as well...". They both gazed upon the tunnel and went inside.
However, the baby started crying again and it echoed through their ears. The cry was getting clearer and clearer. "I'm sure the baby is here...", "So let's go and find it immediately and tell the King what we have found!"

But the strange voice of a woman spoke loudly and bolted like of a thunder inside the entire tunnel.

"BRING THIS CHILD TO THE KINGDOM OF DOME FOR SHE WILL BE THE LIGHT OF YOUR DARKNESS AND A HOPE FOR YOUR HAPPINESS."

The guardian shouted fearfully, "Who are you?"

"I AM THE GODDESS OF THE MOUNTAIN AND THAT CHILD IS MY DAUGHTER. I'LL GIVE HER TO THE KINGDOM OF DOME AS SHE WILL BE THE PERFECT RULER OF YOUR KINGDOM WHEN THE TIME COMES..."

The two guardians undoubtedly brought the goddess' child to the kingdom and then, presented her to the King and Queen.

"Where did you found this baby?" asked the King.

"From the mountain." responded the guardian. "She was the daughter of the goddess of the mountain."

Unfortunately, the King didn't believe his words. Instead of keeping the child, he commanded all the villagers to go and check the entire village to find who's responsible for the lost child, however, they couldn't. They've only wasting their time for several months of finding.

As soon as nobody would claim for it, King Simonthe and Queen Klavire of Dome decided to keep the baby and crowned her as the new princess of the Kingdom. She was named as Princess Ariadne of Dome.

Princess Ariadne grew up to be a beautiful girl with a brown fair skin and had a natural copper brown curls. Her lashes was long and thick and her brow eyes were wide as heaven in the midnight where the stars sparkling through her eyelids. Her red pouty lips shaped like a heart and it made her more beautiful . Truly a daughter of the goddess but, her parents treated her like one of the normal children, playing on the field aside of her title as a princess. "Children needs to play whatever they want because they are children..." Queen Klavire said as she was having an argument with the King for not letting the princess go and explore the world.

She grew up to be a loving daughter of the kingdom and almost all the villagers admired her as being a good example for the younger ones. She gave light to the village and to the kingdom of Dome that they nearly forgotten the sorrow towards the late princess.

The goddess of the mountain was true. Her daughter will give light to the darkness and the hope for their happiness. She will be the best ruler when the time comes...