[3] The Spot

This book will have sexual content so if you don't like that please don't read

Dean's POV

I sat in Austin's car with Luke, Skyler, and Austin (of course). We were driving but Skyler said to pick up Red first. So we stopped in front of a medium sized home. We all talked until we heard something.

"I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK MICHELLE! YOU ARE NOT MY MOTGER AND NEVER WILL BE YOU STUCK UP BITCH"

I gave Luke a look like 'What was that' but he just shook his head and looked down. No one would tell me.

"YOU BASTERD! ILL DO WHATEVER I WANT WITH MY LIFE!"

"SCARLET—"

"DONT EVER USE THAT NAME FOR ME"

The door opened and a loud slam came with it as it shut. Red walked out, but she didn't seem the smallest bit fazed.

She opened the passenger seat and got in. No one mentioned it. They went on with their conversations, like it never happened. I was confused. Still am I mean, why wouldn't you be. Mysterious hot girl who's badass walks into your life and no one tells you anything.

Red got into the car and everyone went back to normal. A little to weird if you ask me.

"So where are we going?" Skyler asked

Everyone looked at Red.

"Is he....?" Luke asked gestering to me

Red thought then nodded and everyone cheered. She smiled and I gave her a confused look. She smirked as if saying with her eyes 'Just wait'.

I gave a small laugh and talked with everyone else.

***

The car stopped in front of a cabin, medium sized (again). It was about an hour or a little less away. There was a lake behind it. We all got out and everyone's faces held excitement.

I gave a confused look. Red stepped in front.

"And welcome to" she bowed "the cabin"

Everyone was excited and smiled.

Austin slapped my back "Dude, this is the best place you will ever be"

"What's so good?" I asked

"There are no cops so there are no rules" Red smirked

I smiled and we walked inside. It's was nice, sort of what you expect a cabin to look like. Except that there was a huge bar filled with drinks and mixing supplies.

I smiled. They made it a little more modern with TVs and some furniture.

"So there are 5 of us soRed and Skyler can have their usual room. Then I'll have mine, Luke has his, and Dean can have the guest and we can lend him some clothes." Austin said

So I was lead to the guest room and everyone else went to there own. It was a nice room but I probably won't be spending to much time in hear anyways.

I walked downstairs and waited. Red came down first. Saying a small 'hey'.

Being a guy, as she was fooling with the bar, my eyes went straight to her ass. I smiled.