[12] Family Issues

Saturday parties are the best. Drugs, drinking, people. I love it all. It's the best.

I flirted with a guy named Drew. I haven't done this really in so long. Since my jackass of a boyfriend was always there I've grown to miss this.

I batted my eyelashes and lowered my voice as I laughed, making it more sexy. Guys were so easy. Just make them think they're in charge, it does the trick immediately.

"Let me grab you a drink" he smirked at me and walked away.

I smiled and tossed my red solo cup onto the ground. This would be the second drink he has gotten and I haven't even had a sip. I'm not dumb enough to do that. Just pouring it out when he wasn't looking.

Dean had showed me to this party but had been dragged away by a blonde with a bikini.

This was exactly what I needed. Someone had recently just started throwing parties out here in the woods. They would make a fire and we would sit next to the lake.

There was a good amount of people, though not a lot of people knew about these parties. They were considered to be 'exclusive'. Dumb I know.

Dean stepped out of no where and appeared in front of me.

"Want to dance" he asked

"Yeah but first let's get a drink. I don't even have a buzz yet." I said and laughed

We went to the table with drinks in coolers and I pooled out a full bottle of the strongest looking thing I could find. I poured myself a glass and Dean had one too.

I took a gulp and felt the burning liquid slid down my throat. I quickly finished my cup and so did Dean. But I just picked up the entire bottle and chugged it.

What? Don't judge. It was a hard day.

I had have the bottle then came up to breath. Dean laughed and snatched the bottle from me, taking several gulps himself. I just grabbed another random one and we went near the fire to dance.

Then the buzz was there and I felt it. I felt amazing.

I gulped down my bottle and chucked against the grass when I was done. I started to dance with Dean and it felt good to let loose. I could feel the alcohol taking over and I smiled. Dean laughed at me.

I turned around and started to grind on him. He held my waist firmly.

"Red!" A guy named Thomas yelled and waved me over.

I stopped and started to walk. I turned around to make sure Dean was coming but he wasn't.

"Coming?" I asked and he smiled walking up to me.

There was a group of people sitting in a circle and we sat down with them.

Someone took out a bong and I immediately new it was weed. When it came to me I lit it and took a deep inhale.

Dean looked surprised but he did so too.

***

My head pounded. I groaned. Everything then hit me at once. A pair of strong arms were wrapped around my waist.

I opened my eyes to see Dean. We were both naked and I was sore in between my legs.

I'm so fucking dumb. I slapped my hands sober my face. I slept with Dean while I was high as fuck and drunk.

Dean pulled my closer. I slapped him on the arm.

"Dean get up" I groaned. Even my voice was to loud.