[7] my moms a bitch

Red calmed down but refused to talk to Austin. She was furious and everyone could feel the unsettling tension growing in the air.

Austin looked completely fine with it, like it happened before.

But if I was him, I would be scared. She has a gun in her room.

Red walked down stairs, twisting her braids in her hands as she starred at her phone.

She made a brief amount of eye contact with me then her phone rang

She made a brief amount of eye contact with me then her phone rang. She answered and her voice grew angry with every word.

"What do you mean he escaped!?" She yelled and everyone gathered around listening in.

"I don't care! Find him now!" With that she ended the cal slamming her phone onto the table.

"What is it?" Skyler asked

"Reese escaped captivity. Not to mention with 4 pounds of our cocaine. " she said angrily

They all groaned together.

"I sent Jeffery on to find him with his group" she explained

They nodded their heads silently.

"I think we need to head back. To deal with the situation." Red said

Everyone agreed and packed up to go back.

-----------

Red's POV

Austin dropped me off at my house. I walked inside and saw Michelle looking straight at me.

"Where were you?" She asked

I ignored her and walked past her. She's a bitch who is trying to be my mom.

"Me and your father have been calling you nonstop" she said following me

"I know" I said dully

She sighed "Scarlett—"

I whipped my head around. "Don't you EVER call me that you sluty bitch!" I growled

She seemed startled my my outburst. But I don't why, it's happened 3 other times.

"You will NEVER EVER BE ANY SORT OF MOTHER FOR ME. SO YIU CAN PICK UP YOUR ASS AND JUST GO!

She smirked at me "but that's the thing scar I'm not going to leave."

She called me scar because she did that I was a scar. An unwanted mistake.

My father walked in.

"What are you doing Scar! Leave Michelle alone!" He said

"Your mother is not coming back. You know that." He said

Michelle smirked.

"I don't want a mother. I don't want that bitch" I pointed at Michelle.

"Go" he pointed upstairs towards my room.

I walked upstairs to my room and slammed the door.

My room was a light blue color with white furniture. I always kept it clean. I couldn't stand when it wasn't clean.

It had a cute window seat, desk, then walk in closet. My bed was queen sized with blue and white chevron sheets.

I flopped onto my bed. I hated my dad. Michelle doesn't even care that he runs around with other woman. What a slut.

I locked my door with a chain. This is my place of solitude and no bitch is getting in. This door has been broken down more than once. The lock on the door handle has been broken for ages.

"AND YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED OUT TONIGHT" I heard my dad yell with Michelle's snickers behind it.

I didn't care. My window is hooked to the roof with leads to the garage roof where I keep a ladder to get down. I had the busted the screen after my mom left.

I wish my mom has taken me with her away from this hell whole. I can't stand it. I despise her in a way too for that. I miss her though. But I also think she's a bitch.

I don't know what to think.

"I hate you" I mumbled to Michelle. To my mom. To my dad. To the world.

  Luke:                   .
Hey babe ;)

Me:
Hey. Locked in again :/ Michelle is a bitch.

Luke:                  .
Anyways.... want to come over ;3

I rolled my eyes. All he ever wants now is for me to come over and 'hang out'. It bugs the shit out of me. But... I have to date him with the spot I'm in.

Luke's not that bad anyways. I guess.

He never even went to our school before he had to be my boyfriend. He's another gang leaders son. Next to be gang leader. And this is something about making peace.

I can't really break up with him. He only wants sex though. It bothers me. All my friends can tell.

I looked in the mirror.

Oh shit. My hair.