Two

Chapter 2

Marcel's P.O.V

"Do you have like a high prescription or something," Rachel takes another bite of her celery. "Because my aunt is an eye doctor and could fix those thick frames. They're a bit, bold. Don't you think."

"RACHEL." Emily hit Rachel in the arm. "That's so rude. I think his glasses look perfect." Rachel shrugs.

Emily is so beautiful and is probably just trying to cover for her friend. I mean, I hope not. But, no one likes my glasses. I am not very fond of them myself.

"Thank you." I nod. "B-But, it's okay. In the third grade, some kids took my glasses to burn ants. It w-was quite amusing at the time." That sounded a lot funnier in my head.

"That is fucking hystatical!" Rachel screams. She's quite loud.

"Not as hysterical as my math test grade." Emily grabs her folder and begins to flip through it, obviously trying to change the subject. "An 87. 87!" She shakes the page in Rachel's face.

"It's about time." The kid sitting next to Rachel finally spoke up in a thick, British accent, finally putting down his phone. "This kid has gotten 85's across the board all year." He points at Emily.

"It speaks." Emily leans over and grabs the kid's phone and began to take pictures of herself with the cutest faces.

"Sorry, I'm Liam." Liam extends his hand for me to shake. "There was a Twitter follow party going on and I couldn't miss it." He acts like I totally understood what that meant.

"N-No problem, I'm Marcel." I smile and shake his hand. I'm a lot less nervous knowing that there is at least one friendly guy in this school.

"By the way, Marcel, why didn't I hear about you from the board? I'm chairman of the Welcoming Committee." Emily gave back Liam his phone.

Wow, a Welcoming Committee. Of course, only I wouldn't be noticed even by the Welcoming Committee.

"Umm, I-I was kind of a last minute thing..." I quickly stumble over my words, not really in the mood to explain the reason why this was so short notice for me.

"Oh well, I guess she should start heading up now, right?" Rachel checks her phone. Everyone agreed and got up with their books.

"Nice talking to you, Marcel. Hope you like this place better than we do. Except for miss 'I-get-everything-cause-I'm-hot' over there. The woman has powers. It's witchcraft." He laughes while Emily crosses her arms. He left with Rachel who gave me a wave.

Emily looked over my schedule and saw we had the next two periods together so we walk fairly fast while she points out the occasional bathroom, teacher lounge or classroom I had. I also had a couple classes before free period with her, which was nice.

The next two periods, Emily managed to hug almost every single girl known to man and wave politely to every guy who whistled. Luckily, we sat next to each-other instead of assigned seats because she was the head of the Welcoming Committee.

She was quite amusing, I must say. She managed to distract teachers while notes were being passed and even got us out early.

"Thank you, Miss Dawn. It's just so hard adjusting to the school. Especially in his case." I heard her whisper referring to me as her as the woman gave my a sympathetic look and I began to walk out of the classroom.

What case? I don't have a case. We left the classroom in silence since I was too afraid to ask.

"Priapisms." She states. "I told her you had sudden priapism's but were too shy to say anything." We continue to walk. What's a priapism?...