Hugs

I feel like the boys each have a specific way of hugging fans, so I'm going to describe them to you.

Luke hugs:
Luke hugs are like such an adorable thing to look at. He always seems to put one arm around your shoulder area and the other around your back area. He also tends to put his head in the crook of your neck. He just seems to envelop you in his hugs. He will pull you so close to him. Luke hugs can also be pretty long sometimes.

Calum hugs:
If I'm honest, Calum hugs always look really awkward. He normally will put one arm around you at first, and it will be pretty short. But if you hug him again, and you're lucky, he will put both arms around you. Calum also gives piggy backs a lot, and will run off with you on his back, so beware of Calum stealing you.

Ashton hugs: Ashton hugs are kind of like Calum hugs, except Ashton will hug with both arms more often than Calum. Ashton hugs are longer than Calum hugs but a bit shorter than Luke hugs. Ashton hugs occasionally can be super cuddly, if you're lucky. But it will include a lot of giggles.

Michael hugs:

THE BEST DANG HUGGER OUT OF THE BAND. (Am I biased when I say this? Probably.) When Michael hugs you it's like he's never gonna let go. He puts both arms tightly around you. If you're shorter than him (and who isn't), he will rest his head on yours. If you're more about his height, he will put his head on your shoulder. Michael likes to hug a lot, so Michael hugs are either really long, or there are a lot of them.

I really want a Michael hug guys. I really really want one.