Teenage Kicks. (Camren)

Chapter 1.

Lauren's POV

"Get up!" Oh, what the hell? I was woken up outta my beauty sleep, by my two idiotic relatives. One was my twin sister, Leslie, the other was cousin of the age 16, Izzy.

"Get up, punk!" Leslie yelled jumping on me, and I think Izzy hit me with a pillow. "What the fuck!?" I yelled. They laughed and got off of me.

"Rise and shine." Izzy said opening the blinds. The freaking sun, all up in my face. "Seriously?" I whined. "Pops said get ya ass up, and get ready, it's the first day of school." Leslie said, high five-ing my cousin. "You guys hate me, don't you?" I asked.

"Naw, you know we love you gurllll." Izzy said pulling the blankets off of me, and with that, they both ran out my room. You see Izzy has lived with us every since she was little, her dad was in the army, and he passed away, while her mom became a alcoholic because of every thing. So my mom, being the protective parent she was, took Izzy in the live with us, and she's been living here every since.

Leslie on the other hand, was born 10 minutes after me. We look just alike, but have different styles. We have the same voice, they same everything, except she has always been a lot taller than me. We hang out with the same group of friends. Who are, Ally Hernandez, Normani Kordei Hamilton, Dinah Jane Hansen, Beatrice Miller, Carly Rose Sonenclar, Lucy Vives, Alexa Ferrer, Cece Frey and Vero Iglesias.

We've all been friends since day one, and we never changed.

Speaking of changing, I gots to get ready.

When I got done showering and brushing me teeth and all that shi-stuff, I picked out my outfit. White skinny jeans with a white wife beater and blue jean vest that looked faded and it looked like the sleeves got torn off. With that I put on my blue and black retro 13 Jordans. I curled my hair and did my make-up. I made sure I had my white and silver wrist watch on, my diamond stud earrings, and my necklace with my last name on. When I looked in the mirror, I got my phone and walked downstairs.

My dad was in the living room watching a basketball game, and my mom was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. I kissed my dad on the cheek good morning and sat down and watched tv with him.

"So Lo, how is school and everything?" He asked me, while the game went to commercial. "Everything's fine." I said, smiling.

"That's good, are you grades good?" He asked me, kind of serious, kind of not so serious.

"Yep, straight As as always." I said.

"Any girlfriends?" He asked me laughing. My dad knew I liked girls, and he was really accepting, he said he would rather have me to love a really nice young lady, than some douche of a boy.

"Unfortunately, I don't." I said, sighing, but I wasn't serious, I knew I could get anyone I wanted.

"Well, less people to watch." He said. Then Leslie and Izzy came downstairs.

Leslie had on white skinny jeans, that kind of sagged, just not enough to show her whole ass. I saw her black v-neck. She had on a jean jacket vest, but the ones that boy wear, with a light gray zip up hoodie in it. She also had red and black retro 13 Jordans. She dyed her hair dirty blonde on the bottom, and it was curly like mine and her bangs kind on looked like Justin Bieber's when he was younger, but it wasn't all up in her face like that. She had a lip piercing and a eyebrow piercing and white gauges.

Izzy had on black skinny jeans that also sagged a little. A loose tank top for boys, and a black and red New York Yankee letterman jacket. She also had her hair dyed dirty blonde on the bottom, and her bangs are the same as Leslie. She had on a black and gray Mitchell and Ness New York Yankee beanie that had that ball on top. She also had on those gray and white retro 11 Jordans. She had a lip and eyebrow piercing and black gauges in. And she had on gray nerd glasses.