Teenage Kicks. (Camren)

Chapter 4.

Lauren's POV.

I met Lucy and Vero by the lunch room. The other girls were still finishing up class.

"So Lo, you and Mila?" Lucy chuckled. She always teases me. "Shut up." I said playfully. "Babe, don't embarrass her now, do it when Mila is around, she's gonna be so red." Vero said. Lucy laughed and wrapped her around Vero's shoulder.

"You guys make me sick." I gagged. They stuck their tongue out and went back to talk about who knows what.

"Baby." Camila said, walking up to me, putting her arms around my waist, and lifting her head up resting her chin on my chest.

"Hey." I said, kissing her. Those soft lips, those are mine. "Ahem." Beatrice said. "Yes blondie?" I asked. "PDA much?" I knew she was playing, and so did Camz.

"Camila, our child just dissed us." I gasped playfully to Camila. She gasped too and looked at Beatrice, who looked scared, knowing what is next.

She ran inside the lunch room quickly. "Wait, Bea! Let me love you." Camila said. The girls laughed behind us as we followed her.

"Give up Camz." I said. She sighed and grabbed my hand.

We got our lunch and sat at our table, yannoe, the usual.

"So, did you guys do it?" Cece asked. "Ugh, what the fuck happened to people's filter?" I asked them. Camila's face was red. "Yea Ce, it's more like, how was the sex?" Alexa asked. "Oh my god Lexa, shut up dude!" Camila was trying so hard to hold her laugh in.

"Guys, stop! God, y'all need Jesus." Ally said. We laughed and enjoyed the rest of lunch. When it was time to go, I walked with Camila to Chemistry. "So what do you think we'll be learning today?" She asked me on our way there. "Something boring, of course." I said. She rolled her eyes and said, "it's not that bad." "Whatever." I said.

"At least you have me." She smiled brightly. I laughed and said, "unfortunately." She scoffed and slapped my arm, "ouch." "I'm mad at you." She pouted.

Camila's POV.

I pretended to be mad at her. She smiled and put her arm around my neck. "Noo, i'm supposed to be mad at you." I whined. She smirked and said, "that's not possible." She knows me. "Cause you're hot." I muttered. She laughed and we walked into the Chemistry room. After the lesson we waited at the front door. "I'm ready to get outta here." I groaned. "Is not that bad." Lauren mocked me from earlier.

"C'mon lets go, get in the car!" Leslie yelled running for the car, Izzy followed right behind her. They both dragged us to the car. We hopped in, I have to admit, i'm a little out of breath. "What the hell?" Lauren yelled out. "Drive, go!" Leslie said. When we pulled out the parking lot Lauren confronted her sister. "What happened back there?" She asked.

"Nothing. I just thought you guys needed a little run." She laughed out. Lauren's eyes went wide, "what the fuck LJ? I thought you killed someone." She yelled. Leslie and Izzy laughed harder. Those fuckers. I thought I was gonna pass out. "That's not funny." Lauren said. Leslie and Izzy stopped laughing, they had a scared look on their face.

"Watch your backs, just saying." Lauren said, then she turned around and drove to the house. She had something planned I know it. When we arrived home, both girls in the back ran to their room. "Babe, what are you gonna do to them?" I asked. She smiled evilly. "Something." She said.