Teenage Kicks. (Camren)

Chapter 3

Lauren's POV.

I was woken by Sofi. "Lauren, i'm hungry." She said. I laughed a little and said, "you guys must love food." She nodded and smiled.

"C'mon lets go." I stood up so she can get on my back. When she hopped on, I carried her downstairs and sat her on the kitchen counter. "Would you like some, chocolate chip pancakes?" I asked her, and her face lit up. She smiled and nodded eagerly.

I made her pancakes, while we talks about cartoons and stuff.

"Lolo, make me some." Leslie whined, putting her head down on the table. "Well since you asked so nicely." I said sarcastically. I made more pancakes, and put some on the side for Camz.

Camila's POV.

When I woke up, the bed was empty. I was guessing Sofi woke Lauren up to make her breakfast, because I smelled chocolate pancakes. I got up and fixed my hair into a messy bun and threw on Lauren's Adidas hoodie.

I walked downstairs and Lauren was making pancakes, Leslie looked like she was sleeping with her head down, and Izzy and Sofi were in the living room playing some superhero game on the x-box.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." Lauren said. She faced me and I wrapped my arms around her waist and buried my face into her chest. "Morning baby." I said, lifting my head up and giving her a quick kiss.

"How are you doing?" She asked me. "You've been taking my mind off of the bad things that happened in my past, so i'm doing excellent if you ask me." She kissed me forehead.

"That's good. But now we have to eat and get ready for school." I actually like school,for some reason.

"Morning Mija." Papa J said to Lauren. "Morning Papi, is Mom awake?" She asked.

Lauren's POV.

"Yea she should be downstairs in the room." My dad said. I needed her to take Sofi to preschool. "You guys can eat, i'll be right back, I gotta ask my mom to take Sofi to school." I told Camila. She said okay and I went downstairs.

"Mami." I called out. "In here Mija." She said. I walked in the room and she was folding clothes. "Mom, can you take Sofi to school and pick her up?" I asked. "Yea, sure." She said.

After we got that whole situation figured out, Camila and went to get ready.

She picked out a blue denim button down vest that tied up at her stomach and white jeggings. She also has on the baby blue and white retro 9 Jordans. She fixed her and picked out a blue bow and she did her make-up, looking beautiful as always.

"Babe, you look great." I said sanding behind her. She turned around and smiled, "so do you." She said.

I had on red skinny jeans and red and black retro 9 Jordans with a white wife beater and a black and white flannel. I lifted up the sleeves and left it unbuttoned. I also did my hair and my make-up.

"Lets hit the road jack." Camila said. She's so cute. I put on my black tinted shades on and followed Camila downstairs.

Camila's POV.

Lauren is like really really sexy right now. I can't stand it. I went in the living room and Sofi was watching SpongeBob. "Sofi." I called out. She looked at me and smiled. She was ready for school. "So Clara is gonna drop you off and pick you up." She smiled brightly. I laughed and kissed her forehead. "Bye Mila. Love you." She said. "Love you too." I said back and walked out the door.

Leslie and Izzy hopped in the back seat and we were off to school.

When we arrived all our friends were waiting for us. Lauren came to my door and opened it before I could. "C'mon babes." She said holding out a hand for me. I grabbed and walked to the rest of the girls with her.

"Oh my god! Are you guys dating?" Alexa smiled widely. Lauren looked at me and smiled, and I smiled back. She's so beautiful.

"Camren for the winning!" Dinah yelled. What's Camren? "What's Camren?" Lauren beat me to it.

"Camila and Lauren, duhh. And they say i'm the dumb one, the nerve." She scoffed, putting her hand up playfully.

"C'mon y'all, we have to head to class." Ally said. She's so small, I still can't believe it. Lauren wrapped her arm around my shoulder and I put my arm around her waist. We walked in, and some people were looking at us, I mean, some were good looks, and others were Keaton.

"He's not gonna mess with us." Lauren said. I kissed her lightly as we headed to the lockers.

"Camz, we heard what happened, and we just wanna say sorry for your lost." Ally said. I forgot what happened that night, Lauren distracted me.

"Thanks, but lets not dwell on that. I'm just proud that she's in a better place, away from him, and he's locked away, he can't get us." I told her. She smiled and hugged me.

"Yea Mila, we're here for you. Not only are you our best friend, you're apart of the family." Vero said. I smiled and she smiled back.