Teenage Kicks. (Camren)

Camilla's POV.

It's been four months since I've been living with Lauren and her family. All of them are really loving and caring. But, today is my moms birthday, and I just don't feel like me. I can't really describe what I'm feeling, I doubt there's a word for it. Don't get me wrong, the Jauregui family are a real big help with me and Sofia, especially Lauren, but I don't feel right at all. I don't think I'm uncomfortable, I think it's just that the fact that my mom is gone somehow only hit me right now. I should be in my own house with my Mom and Sofia, not in someone else's house. And I finally think it's time for me to leave.

I know it's just out of the blue and all, but I just don't know what to do anymore. The only problem is, where am I going to go? And should I take Sofia with me? I know she's my baby sister and all, but what I I can't take care of her? What if something happens to her? Maybe I should just leave her with Lauren so they can take care of her. After all, Lauren is really good with her.

Lauren and Sofi were at the park with Izzy and Leslie. I said I didn't want to go and I'll be good here. I quickly made my way to Lauren's room and packed my clothes in my suitcase that I had with me. As I was packing, tears streamed down my face . This can be a real problem, I told myself. It's a dangerous world out there and I don't know what would happen to me. Once I was done packing I looked around the room again and thought about the moments I had with my babies. They'll be okay.

I hurried to the front door and went out. I put I phone in my pocket and walked tio the nearest bus stop. Making sure to keep my distance from the park and any where the girls might find me. The bus finally arrived. I got on and waited for where it would take me.

Lauren's POV.

I texted Camila millions of times, but she's not reasponding.

"Lo,maybe she fell asleep." Leslie told me.

"But it's not like Camila to fall asleep. We gotta get going." I said. I was worried about her, she hasn't been responding. We had to leave, I had to check on my baby.

We all got into my car and drove to the house. When I got in the house, it was quiet. But it's not normal, at all. "Camila!" I yelled out. But she didn't respond. I quickly ran up the stairs to my room, while I yelled out her name. "Camz." I said one more time. When I opened my door, Camilas clothes were gone. And there was a note on my bed.

'Dear Lo, baby I'm sorry, but I had to leave. I know you might be worried about me but don't. I promise I'll be fine. Don't come looking for me and please take care of Sofi.'

What?!?! I was crying. She just left, why would she do that? Does she know how many crazy people are out here? "Leslie!" I yelled. She quickly came to my room and saw my face. A look of concern washed over her face. I handed her the note and she quickly read over it. "Lo." She whispered. "We have to go find her." I said. She nodded and got Sofi and Izzy and hopped into the car. Why would she do that? What would Sofi say? My parents!

I ran to my car and dialed my Dad's number. "Papi". I said. "Yes mija?" He said. "Dad Camz is gone. She just packed up and left the house and I don't know where she is." I panicked. "Okay Mija, I need you to calm down. Me and Mami will check her old house. You and the girls go check your friends houses. Make sure you try to call and text her . If we don't find her in 24 hours then we can call the police." He said. "Okay." I said.

"She'll be okay Mija." He said. "But what if she's not." I said, barley above a whisper. "We'll find her baby girl." He said. "Okay." I teared up. "I love you beautiful." "I love you too daddy." Then I hung up. Leslie leaned over and hugged me. I don't want anything to happen to her.

Should something happen to Camila?

-ca$h