Chapter 1

Have you ever felt like you do not fit in anywhere. Well I certainly have. It all started in grade 9, where I met my friends Olivia, Sophie, and Scarlet. There really was not much drama going around in grade 9. Then we got around to grade 6 and we were all split up except for me and Sophie. Sophie introduced me to my friend Skyler. We call her Sky for short. The drama in grade 10, was horrible. The drama was mainly between Sky and me. However me and Sky really the ones who caused it. The person who was really causing the problem was Sophie. Sophie would always lie to us and tell us that Sky was doing this and she said this and she did that, and I fell for it so in a way it was my fault. One of the biggest drama experiences I had was the last one. It started when a little girl in grade 9 hit me in the head with her shoe. I started to laugh because I did not want the little girl to feel bad. So sky started to laugh with me catching onto my drift. Later that day Sophie kept reminding that I got hurt and started saying that Sky was laughing at me and not with me. That really hurt my feelings, so I went to the principal's office. I told the principal what had happened. she called Sky up to the office while I was at lunch to talk to her. Sky came back and apologized and then we sat down to talk about what had happened. She told me that she was laughing with me and then I told her how I felt. She told me what Sophie said was wrong. I believed her and the next day we were best friends again. Well the next school day because the happened on the day before Thanksgiving break. Going on to something that led onto this year. Somebody told somebody all of our crushes and their nicknames. We had no clue who it was. So we called this person Light and Lamp. Then the guy who was told the names told us that it was Olivia who told him and her friend. So Sky, Sophie, and I talked to her about it, and she said she did not do it. So by then it was the last day of school so we just let it be. I then found out that Sophie was moving to Colombia for 2 years. I was devastated.

************************************************************

    So that takes us to today in time. My name is Emily. I am in grade 11. I live in Canada. I have a boyfriend named Carson. Carson is about the nicest guy in school. He always open the doors for everybody and nobody ever thanks him. When I was in grade 10 Carson was the crush that I had. When the beginning of the school year began we found out that Sophie was light and lamp. I was furious. I had never really had a friend who lied to me and betrayed me. I cried myself to sleep every night. Although, it was very helpful to me because Carson found out I liked him, and he liked me back so we started going out and stuff. Now that Sophie is gone my best friends are Sky, Scarlet, Maya, and Olivia. We all sit together at lunch.
Ever since Sophie left my life has had less problems. There has been no drama.

****************************************** *

Today me and Carson are going to go out to dinner. He told me it was our anniversary dinner and that it was a surprise. I had no clue where we were going. He told me to wear dressy clothes so I am going to wear a blue, purple, green, and very neon yellowish green tidie dress, that has a blue belt on it. I was so prepared for tonight.