Chapter 5

I crawled to the door. I lifted my hand, then all of a sudden a familiar voice came from the back corner. "Are you trying to escape? You are going to leave Sky in here alone to suffer?" I turned around and saw Sophie sitting in a rocking chair. I turned my head a little to my right and saw Sky's eyes in terror. "Sky! I am so sorry! I have no clue what is going on. I would never leave you!" I said rapidly. " It is okay." She said with a worried voice.

    Sophie came over and grabbed both of our wrists and whispered "You always had a thing against me, I read your diary, you really mean all those things. I am sorry for stealing Carson. He found me, but now that we are clear let me finish my job for my boss!" She picked us up and she threw us in the back corner. I fell on the rocking chair and immediately felt a sharp pain in my left leg. Sky landed on top of me. I was her cushion! Sky said "Emmy? You okay? I think I broke my arm!" I replied with "No, I am not. I definitely broke my leg! Get up quietly." She stood up first. I then got up, but fell back down! I could see my phone from across the room. I crawled to the other side and reached up and grabbed my phone. I dialed 911. They picked up the phone and I explained everything as quickly as possible. Before the ambulance arrived, sophie grabbed us both and threw us again. That time I felt and heard a snap in my neck, and sky's too! Right after she threw us again the ambulance walked in. The police as well. Sophie was not there long before she was driving off "downtown." The ambulance took me and Sky to the hospital. We both were so scared we couldn't remember our parents number so the police rode with us. By the time we were at the hospital they had called our parents. They were both crazy worried about us. As soon as my mother arrived all I saw was her crying, and then I blacked out! "Carson, my job is finished." Sophie said. I was in a dark room and I overheard her saying this. "Good! Now we can both live how we planned to, before my parents made me get with her!" By this point I was about to walk into the room and scream at them both, but I heard a voice. "Emily, if you can here me. The doctor said that you have a broken neck, leg, and arm. You have damaged your spinal cord and your face. Emily please, please, please, please. I can't lose you!" I turned around to see who it was and there was no one there. I heard the voice again and I heard please about a thousand more times. I looked again. No one. The voice got louder and louder. Until eventually it felt as if the voice was standing right above me. When I checked one last time I saw a white figure with wings and a crown. My first instinct is that I was dead. But then I knew that it was an angel! Before I could make sure my eyes were seeing the right thing I felt a pain in my leg then my arm, then my back. My face began to itch soon after that. Right after the itch my neck felt as if I was being stabbed in the stomach and the knife was stuck! I had blacked out and not felt any pain but as soon as I woke up I felt the pain shoot.