Chapter 2

To start out, to get ready I am getting in the shower. I turned on the water to the in between the red and blue knobs. I then stepped foot into the shower. The hard drops hitting my back felt like I was getting a massage at one of those massage places at the mall. The temperature was the perfect temperature felt as if I was tanning at the beach with Carson laying next to me. Then I went to grab my shampoo and then my phone started to ring. So I stepped out of the shower to grab it and it was Carson. Carson said "Hey, I know you are probably getting ready for our date tonight, but I have to cancel. I am sorry baby!" I was devastated, I was speechless, I was furious. I kept in my anger and said " Okay honey, why?" He responded with the casual " My family made some plans" Then he hung up.
I got back in the shower to finish. As soon as I got out of the shower I got a text from Olivia saying:

     I am so sorry to hear about your break up with Carson!

I texted her back with " What are you talking about, we did not break up."

She then replied " He told me you guys did because you cheated on him."

I was enraged! I texted her back with " WHAT THE HE**! He called me to tell me he had some family plans so he had to cancel tonight. I did not cheat on him."
Olivia never responded back. However I was not going to just let this go. I finished getting ready. I then got into my car and drove to Carson's house. As I was pulling into the driveway, I see a very familiar car that was not carson's. I walked right into his house without knocking and found him and Olivia kissing on his couch. I walked right up to Carson and slapped his face. As for Olivia I punched her in the face and told her " Our friendship is over. I am done with you both!" I walked out of there in a flash. I waited to cry until I got into my car, but when I got to the car I busted into tears. I drove home as quickly as possible. As soon as I got home I rushed to my room, got some joggers on then jumped into bed with my face in the pillow sobbing. From this day, I was never going to speak to Carson or Olivia ever again.