Chapter 4

*Austin's POV*

I was so happy when she said yes. I literally could not stop smiling. I love her so much right know. I barley know her but I love her so much. I looked over at her to see her asleep in my arms. She was so beautiful. I am so lucky to have her in my life right know. I just don't know how I am going to tell her I am moving to Texas.

El started to flich a lot so I woke her up to see if she was ok and she said she just had a bad dream. So I just let it go after that. I looked at my phone to see what time it was.  6:45. Great I have to get home soon.

*El's POV*

I Woke up in Austin's arms. Best sleep I ever got. When I looked up I could see him worring.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Look I don't know how to tell you this but I am moving to Texas in 2 weeks" He said.

All I could do was smile. "Babe. Guess what?"

"Hmhmm" He said humming

"I am moving to Texas in 2 weeks too" I said

"No way."

"WAY" I yelled . Which hurt his ears cause he covered them up.

"Sorry' I said blushing and looking at ground

"Its ok" He said while pulling my chin up to look at him. I looked in his eyes and he did the same. Before I knew it We kissed. There were so many sparks. I literally coulden't belive it. I love him right know so much.

"I love you" He said.

"I love you too"

*2 weeks later*

Today was the day I left for Texas and so was Austin. We both lived in Floridia. But man am I going to miss it. The beach, The nice weather. Pretty much everything, expect Jake, But my best friend Aly Johnson is moving with us! She is staying for the rest of the summer then going back home when School starts back up again. But I haven't talk to her as much as I wanted. I told her me and Jake broke up but I didn't tell her I was dating Austin.

"Hey Aly!" I said running up to her and hugging her.

"El!" She yelled and hugged back.

"ahh I missed you! haha."

"Awe! I missed you too!"

"Aly. My boyfriend will be her in a couple mins. Do you want to meet him?" I asked with a smirk.

"Hell ya!" She yelled.

"Haha okay. Oh and Austin is bring along a friend his name is Alex I think. I haven't got to Meet really but I heard he is nice. And just like you!" I said. with a big smile on my face.

"Omg I can't wait to me-" Before she could finsh the door bell rang.

"Come on!" I said while grabbing her hand.

"But I am comfy!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Aly! SHut up! They probley hear you!" I Yelled back

"I could care less" She yelled back

"Just come on! Or I will tell Austin and Alex YOU hate them!" I Yelled so the could hear.

"No!"

"then get your ass up!"

"Fine" And with that she was up.

I looked through the little peep hole so you can see the people that are out there and Austin and Alex were laughing like crazy. When I opened the door the stopped laughing like right away.

"Hey" I said all cool like nothing happened.

"Hey babe"Austin said. And kissed my cheek.

"Oh Get a room!" both Alex and Aly said at the same time.

"Awe! You too are so cute. Oh and Alex this is Aly and Aly this is Alex" I said while pointing at them. When a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist and layed his head down on my shoulder. and whispered in my ear " I love you." all I could do was smile when my mom yelled at me to get my stuff and put it in the moving truck. So I did as I was told and got in Austin's car and off  we went. When I turned on the radio "Say Somethin" Turned on. I started mouthing the words and then I started singing. I was hoping Austin didn't hear me cause I think I am a bad singer but I don't know... When the song ended the person on the radio said it was by Austin Mahone.  I stared out the window in shock. Did that person really just say that.

"Babe you ok?" Austin asked.

"I-I didn't know you wrote that song. I am like in love with that song.' I said still kinda in shock.

"I am sorry I didn't tell you I just didn't know how you would like it." He said.

"No its ok. I like it. I love you babe."

"I love you too" And then the rest of the drive we talked and laughed a lot.

AN

 Hope you guys liked it! PLEASE GO READ MY FRIENDS FAN FIC. iT IS CALLED "Who new" By Onedirectionwifey21!!!!!! THANKS! Love you!

~Michy~