Chapter 26

Comment And Vote~<3

*El's POV*

I Wake up the next morning having a headache. I jump out of bed and walk down stairs to see my mother and Ryan sitting there at the bar. I look at them while I walk to the fridge. I grab Orange Juice and I grab a class from the counter.

I go into the medician cabnit and grab two Advlis. I look over at my mom and my brother to see them staring at me with confused looks on there face.

"I have a headache." I snap at them. Wow. That came out the wrong way.

"Crap, Sorry mom. Sorry Ryan." I say to them, apologizing for my attitude.

I walk back up stairs and grab my towel from my room and walk over to my bathroom. I walk inside my bathroom and strip naked and hop in the shower. The steaming water over comes me and starts to relax my muscles. I start humming my Marry Me by Jason DeRulo.

I get out of the shower and pull the towel around me. I walk back to my bed room and grab some comfy cloths. I grab Red sweatpants with a T-Shirt and Austin's Way to big jacket and pull it on me.

I Hear my phone buzz from the other side of my room. I walk over to my night stand and see Austin Texted me.

'Morning Beautiful.' It reads.

'Hey Handsome. Wanna come over?' I send back. Immditaly I get a text.

'On my way.' It reads. I let my phone down and go back to my Art wall. I look at my paintings and start to think about it. I see Trees and a bridge. Then sun was setting at that night and I see someone walking out of it. But I don't know who. I just remember seeing someone walking out of the bridge in my dreams. I run my hands over the person statue and turn around to hear a car door slam.

I hear someone's feet betting up the stairs. I walk to my closet and grab my paints. I grab a lot of newspaper and start putting it all around the room. I hear my door creep open. I look up to see Austin. I give him a warm smile and walk over to him and hug him. He presses his body closer to me. I feel his warmth.

I let go of him and walk over to my radio. I turn it on and put Jason DeRulo on and walk back over to my paints and keep putting newspaper over everything. I put my Iphone out side my door with my basket of cloths.

I walk back into my room to see Austin looking at the painting on my wall. I walk up behind him and slip my hands around his waist.

"Who is the person in the bridge?" Austin asks me.

"I honestly don't know. I just remember dreaming about it." I say to him. I peck his lips and walk back to my closet. I grab all my paint brushes.

I put my wet hair into a bun and grab my brush.

"Hey? Do you wanna splatter paint this wall?" I ask Austin.

I see a smile form on his lips.

"Sure babe" Austin says.

I grab two brushes and grab someone red paint.

"I think we should do on this wall A+E. What do you think? And then splatter paint all around it?" I ask Austin.

"No wonder why you can paint so well. You come up with amazing Ideas." Austin sasys to me.

I smile at him and start getting to work.

Hey guys! Soooo I know it is short and everything but hey IT IS WENSDAY! I update short ones on wensday! Lol. Well yeah. I love you guys I guess I will see you later! Or maybe WOAAAAAAAhhhhhh .

 Top song:

Marry Me

By: Jason DeRulo

LOl Bye. -M.