Chapter 34

Comment AND Vote! I love you!

"Dad?" I can't even say. My hole body is shocked. The one person I needed most in my life is standing there. Twenty feet away. The one thing that helped me through everything. I thought he died. I thought he hated me. I thought he didn't want me here. I thought he said I was a mistake. I thought he said I was Nothing.

"You are worthless. Nothing. A mistake."  I repeat over and over again. Everything was a mistake. Me my hole life.

"El. Stop thinking that way. You are not a mistake. You are never a mistake. I love you." Austin says and presses his soft, warm, gentle lips on my forehead.

"But why did he say that to me?" I fall into Austin's arms. My legs are weak. Everything hurts. I can't contain anything in me. I feel my head fall in Austin's chest.

"Nurse!" Austin yells.

My hole vision gets blurry. Everything. It all goes black. I am out of it again. Everything feels weird. My stomach feels like its opening. I can't breath right. I feel like I am dying. I feel like someone is stabbing me in the heart a thousand times.

I wake up grasping for air. I shoot my eyes open to meet those baby blue ones. I start freaking. I panic. I scream at the top of my lungs but he puts his hand over my mouth.

"Ely. Please calm down." I rip his hand off my mouth and curse under my breath.

"W-why" Is all I could mange to get out.

"I am sorry baby girl. I know I should have been there right know. When you went through what you did. I am terribly sorry. I love you so much Elly. I am just begging you to listen to me. Please?" He asks me.

"Fine da- Jonathan." I say to my " father."

"It was when I left you guys. I kept drinking a lot. I came home with a different girl every night until I realized I couldn't do it anymore." no duh. I think to myself. "I found a job. I finally kept doing that job and I got a lot of money. I got a different place and I get payed more. I havn't drinked for a long time and I havn't smoked pot. I realized, that I needed you and your mother back in my life but El. I needed you mostly. You were the only thing that kept me going and I know I was the only thing that kept you going. We both loved-love each other and I miss you a lot. WHen I got the call from your boyfriend I think. He said that your mother left you and that is when you were in the coma."

"Wait. Austin called you? How do you know him? When did you get his number? Why did he keep it from me?" I ask Jonathan panicing like crazy. I feel my head starting to get my dizzy but I just grab the class of water. I feel something cold. I grasp it more until I hear something go ding.

" @#!*% .." I curse.

"El! What was that for? Anger issues much?" That familor voice could only mean one thing.

Stephen.

I turn my head quickly to see Stephen standing there with his girlfriend?

"Stephen!" I jump out of the hospital bed and run past my da- Jonathan. I run and jump into Stephen's arms and rap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"Stephen I missed you so much." I say into his neck.

"Excuse me." I hear someone behind Stephen say.

"Oh yeah, El This is my girlfriend Taylor." Stephen says with a smile. I pull away from Stephen to get a view of Taylor. She is very slim wearing all black cloths. What the @#!*% does Stephen see in her? She is a @#!*% . A big one. She has too much makeup on and she looks rude. Stop judging her El! You don't even know her.

"Hi, I am El. Nice to meet you Taylor." I say to her putting my best smile on.

"Awh! Nice to meet you too. I am sorry to hear about what happened." She says and brings me into a huge hug. Wow. I mite not dislike her after all.

Me and Taylor pull away and I walk back over to my bed. I walk past Jonathan and straight into Austin's arms.

"We will talk later" Jonathan mouths to me. I just nod in approval and drift off to sleep in Austin's arms.

Heyyyy you guysssssss. Soooooooooooo I FINALLY updated. I am sorry it took so long. I have been really busy this hole week. I have been riding, stressed about my ex, my ex best friend, and my best friend right know. Like i don't know what is going on in my life and then to top it off someone i know REALLY well lost their job and i felt terrible. :( I love you guys sos much! Thank you for the 1.6k reads! It means so much to me! LOVEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

P.S. I mite be able to update tommrow! byee

-Michy