Chapter 15

*Austin's POV*

She left. Guilt is inside of me. I need to go after her. I have been calling her so many times   I counted to 40 and then lost count. I need her so badly. I need to tell her the truth. The real truth about Dylan and Natalie. She needs to know. 

*El's POV*

I wake up to hear my phone ringing. I rub my eyes trying to remember where I am. Stephen's. I get up and grab my phone I don't even look at the caller ID I just answer

"Hello? I say into the phone.

"El. I am so sorry." I hear him say.

"Austin its okay. You didn't know. You can't just blam yourself for doing that. I just needed to get out. I don't know If I want to do the Concert next week. I just need to see okay? And I just need my space. I needed to talk to Stephen a long time ago when I yelled into the phone. I really missed him. He is my b-brother. Even tho I have Ryan. But I really just need my time. I will always love you and I really miss you but I need to talk to Stephen. I llove you bye" And with that I ended the phone without letting him say anything and went down stairs.

"Hey Steph-" I see Stephen asleep on the floor. He only has he boxers on and he has one leg on the couch and the other on the floor. What a weirdo.

"get up" I say and hit him right in the stomach, and make a red mark.

He woke up with a startle and hit his head on the coffe table.

"Um you okay?" I ask locking eyes with him

"Yea. Come here tho." He says.

"I am right here what else do you need? Ice?" I ask him and he just smirks at me.

"I want a hug. I am sorry for everything that happened. But what happened?" He asked.

"I had a dream about Jake. I hurt my ankle a couple days ago" I start to say and  sigh while looking down at the floor. "And I was doing a Ustream with Austin. And the fans were being rude with mean comments but I didn't let it get to me. Cause you know I don't show my emotions..." My voice trailing off. "And I ended the Usteam and ran down stairs and I bumped into Austin. And then I said my ankle hurt. He got me a wrap and all that stuff and I fell asleep after he put it on I guess. And Jake was in my dream I was on the floor and I felt a really sharp pain in my stomach. He kicked me "I said with tears in my eyes. Just thinking about it hurts.

"Shh Come here El." He said and got on the couch and I sat next to him in his arms. I really did miss him so much.

"And h-he said He would come back. Austin came into the room and tackled him and he started bleeding and then I woke up."

"Its okay El. You just need to not think about it. What do you say we go out today. Go shopping and then get something to eat? To get your mind off of things?" He suggest. I just nod to him not saying a word and get up and head to his room and get changed.

*5 Hours later*

"That was so much fun! Thanks Stephen" I say to him and hug him tightly.

"No problem. But if you want to do it again you better not kill me." He said and I loosened my grip on him and he hugged back.

"When do you want to go back to your house? Your mom should be there today right?" He asks.

"Yea. I think. If not then I will just hang out and get stuff ready for her to get home." I say to him.

"Okay. Go get your stuff and we can go." He tells me and I grab my phone that has been off for the past two days and turn it on and text my mom and Austin.