Chapter 1 The Girl

It all started with her, him, and him. Right now though, it's her that we want to know about. Why is she so important? Why does she stay quiet at the back of the room and let life play on while she decides to stay out of it?
It's funny how when you look at someone, you expect them to sense you and to look back. Maybe that's just me. But some people are worth staring at and you can only hope they will look back at you. He is worth staring at. I've never seen him here and everyone else says they haven't either, but he claims to have been here the same as everyone else.
     He has has soft hair as white as silk. It's wild but still looks good. He wears a black trench coat that's unbuttoned and falls down his body and to his feet like a cape on a super hero. His skin is pale but his body looks healthy. His eyes are the color of pure gold, shining and glimmering like he's on the verge of tears. He acts so happy but his face seems so sad.
     "Ava. Ava!" I come back to reality from my daze and see my best and only friend, Sophie. "Yes Sophie?" I reply. "Ava, class is over, we are starting to leave. Come on grab your stuff and let's go. Honestly, I don't know what you dream about, but it really entrances you." " What are you talking about Sophie. I'm not dreaming, I'm thinking." I don't think she buys that, but it's true. I am thinking, I'm thinking about that boy. "Mhmm, sure. If you'd stop being in the corner and being anti-social, you might be able to get some other friends then me." Ooh, the truth hurts. It is the truth though.
     We reached our last class, mythology. This is a new class to the school that just started this year. Our teacher is Mr. Lucifer. It's such an odd name. He has white hair and a black cloak. "Attention  class. We are going to start. Today we will be learning about vampires, werewolves, and demons."
     "Can anyone tell me what a werewolf is?" He asked. I was about to raise my hand when the boy, Jayden, raised his hand. "Yes, kid with the white hair, what is your name?" "I'm Jayden, Jayden Silver. "
     "Ok Jayden, please tell us what a werewolf is?" Jayden silver. He has a cool name too. He is so amazing. "A werewolf is a being that is half man and half wolf. It's wolf side is triggered by the moon but once practiced, can be triggered by thought. Werewolves are harmed by silver and, according to mythology, hate vampires." He leaned back on his chair when he finished with a beam on his face. "You are correct mr. Silver. Thank you for that Information. Ok let's go on to vampires. Who can tell me what a vampire is?" Ooh I got this one. I raise my hand.
     "Yes miss, in the back of the room." Wrong move. Now everyone is staring at me since I never talk or raise my hand. "Uhh. I'm Ava. A vampire is a night creature along with the werewolf that lives on blood. It appears as human but has death pale skin and sharp fangs. They are believed to die or be weakened by the sun. All holy things can harm them and they are not allowed to touch holy ground." I slouched over trying to hide my face from the attention.
     "Very good Ava. Okay, now to finish up, who can tell me what a demon is?" No one raises their hand and the teacher looks disappointed. "Ok, I'll just pick someone." He looks at the name list and seating chart. "Rydian, will you please tell us what a demon is." I look around the room for the kid named Rydian and I finally find him. He's a hot kid in the other corner of the room but is giving off an aura that feels like death and cold. It gives me shivers and I cross my arms. I can tell everyone else is feeling the same way. People are whispering to each other about him. Rydian gives the teacher a death stare and I can see the slight worry in the eye of teach. "The dark and fallen. Demons are heavenly angels cast in the darkness. Some are minor creatures created by the fallen angels." Wow, I was expecting the teacher to drop dead to the stare of Rydian.
     "Ah, very good Rydian. That was a great answer. That will wrap up today's class. Thank you for coming today. You don't have any homework today, but you will tomorrow. We will also be getting our textbooks tomorrow." I'm glad that's over. That was a super weird class. I see Sophie coming forwards me and start to walk to her. "Hey Ava. You actually talked and raised your hand today. That's a start." She's getting on my nerves with this social thing. "I don't know Sophie. That class is weird but it's just something I know for some reason. It doesn't matter. Bye Sophie, I have to get home or ill be in big trouble with mom." It's true, I have chores today and I don't get my weekly allowance for magazines and music if I don't do them. "Ok, bye Ava. I'll see you tomorrow. Have a good night."

SR: It's Rider here and I'm here to check on you. This is my first book and I'm hoping their is not too many errors. Tell me in the comments if there is.
How do you like the book so far? I can't update regularly but I will work on this as much as I can. Stupid school. You make me too busy. Well anyway this is chapter one and I'll be back with chapter two. This is Rider signing off.