I need you...

Gabi's POV

" how long has she been asleep for?" Someone asked

" 3 hours she hit her head when she fainted. " said another calm voice, probably Zayn.

Wait! What! FAINTED!!!

I was trying to remember what happened and then it all came flooding back, Harry, and Liam. Ughhh!! Why does my life suck! Out of all the peoples lives that should suck mine does!! I jolted awake and obviously startled the boys cause they all stumbled back in shock.

" are you okay? Are you hurt? How is your head? Do you hurt anywhere? Do you remember? Boys get some water!!" Louis Asked/yelled at me and the boys.

" woah there, louis, calm your tits!" I said in a teasing manner. I know what your thinking how can you be so calm when your best friend and brother are in the hospital? Well i refuse to think about it. But i do want to go see them.

" okay. But are you okay?" Louis asked a bit calmer as the boys were walking in with a glass of water each.

" we didn't know if you wanted my water or Zayns water..." Niall asked in an awkward way. Awww. Thats so cute and thoughtful. This is why i love my boys! " thats so sweet guys but uts okay im not thirsty. And Loyis yes i am fine. Are you guys fine?" I asked. Its got to be hard on them to right? Right.

" well, im still getting over the shock, but im okay. We are all going to go and visit them at the hospital in about and hour. Is that okay with you?" Asked Zayn. They are always so caring.

" yeah whatever you guys want to do is fine. Have you heard any new from the hospital yet?" I asked concerned. " well, they phoned about 10 minutes ago saying that we should come to the hospital but that it was nothing to serious." Said Niall. Oh no.

" alright well let me get changed and we'll go yeah?" I asked. They all nodded their heads in agreement.

I jogged upstairs and rooted threw my clothing.

I found a pair of black skinny jeans and a cute H&M t-shirt that has a shark on the front! Its my favorite shirt.

I brushed my teeth combed my curly hair and put it in a loose braid. I walked downstairs and put on my Doc Martines and a black beanie. " READY!!" I yelled and zayn, Louis and Niall came running down the stairs dressed in jeans and a plain t-shirt. " lets go. Im driving. " louis said. " louis if you drive we will get there at 1 in the morning! Zayn you drive!" I said. Louis scowled at me. " but Louis you can get shotgun. " i said to try and cheer him up a bit.

We all piled into the car and drove to the hospital.

We got to the hospital and we all began sprinting to the front desk to get directions.

" L-Liam P-P-Payn, and H-Harry styles..." i said out of breath.

" Harry styles is in room 234 and Liam Payne is in room 457. Have a lovely day!!" She said all cheery. " how can you be so frickin cheery in a hospital?!?" I screamed at her. And ran to find Harry. I got to his room and ran inside. The other boys went to Liam.

The sight was terrible. He had a broken leg and arm his face has scratches all over it and is bruised really badly. I started crying. Yes i never wanted this life but he is my brother and no matter what e is family and i love him and i cant loose him. Not now.

" NNNNOOOoo!!!" I yelled.

The doctor rushed in.

" is everything alright miss?" He asked. " no everything is not al-fucking-right!! My brother is right there!!!"

The doctor had no emotion on his face at all.

" miss are you Mr styles sister?" He asked me.

" yes..."

" miss your brother has a broken cheek bone a broken leg and arm he has many bruises and scratches as you can see and he is in a coma..." the doctor said.

No. No. No. He cant be in a coma. I fell to my knees and started crying, for Harry for me for my screwed up life. Why and how did i get myself into this.

The doctor left the room sensing that i want to be alone.

I walked up to Harry.

" hi big brother, i dont know if you can hear me, or if you want to hear me right now but i just wanted to say that im sorry. Im sorry that you have me as a sister that you cant have a normal sister. Im sorry for fighting with you. Truth is, i just didnt want to screw your lives up to. Im sorry im a screw up. Im so sorry. Harry.

I know on the outside i despise of you but on the inside i love you. You are my inspiration. You followed your dreams and made them come true. I don't know anyone else that could do that and be as strong and kind as you are. Im so proud that i get to call you my brother because if you Weren't my brother i would be right back where i started. Harry you helped me to still be alive today. I love you harry and i need you, please, wake up. I don't know what i would do with out you. I don't know what the boys would do with out you. Please...i need you..."

And then broke out into sobs again.

I was holding his hand and i felt it twitch. Did he hear what i said. " Doctor!! " i yelled. The Doctor and other nurses came rushing in and took me away. I was sitting in the chair when all the boys came back with wet eyes. You could tell they had been crying. " the doctor is still in Harry's room. I was talking and he twitched. " all the guys were happy and sad.

I really need him with me right now.

" i need you harry..."

I said as i fell into a peaceful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it.

-Gabi xx