~Chapter Three~

Ava's P.O.V.

"Are you sure this is OK? I mean, what if Liam doesn't like this color pink. "Or maybe he doesn't like this color nail polish." I asked Perrie anxiously, but she just laughed. (Outfit to the side >>>>>)

"Since when do you care what Liam thinks?" She asked, before she answered her own question.

She gasped, before jumping up and down.

Ava likes Liam

Ava likes Liam

Ava likes Liam

Perrie chanted as she circled around me.

My face burned, as I ran down the stairs, into the kitchen. I didn't want my face to look like a tomato once the boys came over. I made myself a cup of tea before leaning on the counter.

The boys were going to be here any minute, and I was nervous. Even though I have known Zayn almost my whole life, I haven't met any of the boys. Beside from Liam of course.

I wasn't just nervous, because I am meeting the boys for the first time, but because Liam will be here. I knew Zayn or Perrie would say something to him that would make me blush. Heck, I will probably say something embarrassing that I shouldn't.

The doorbell rang, and I dropped my cup of tea. I placed my head on the counter, and sighed. I bent down, and started to pick up the pieces, but Perrie got the door.

I scurried to get the remaining pieces of glass off of the floor, before they came in the door, but I may have gone a little too fast.

I yelped as I cut my finger with a piece of glass, making it bleed.

I cursed under my breathe, before I stood up, meeting kind brown eyes.

"Come here." He said sympathetically, before taking my hand. Not the bloody one of course.

I followed him, as he lead me to the bathroom. He picked me up, before placing me on the counter. He stood in between my legs, and un-wrapped a plastic.

"How did you drop the mug?" He asked curiously as he wrapped the plastic around my injured finger.

"The doorbell scared me." I said sheepishly, making him laugh.

His laugh was defiantly one of his best qualities. It was comforting. His eyes squinted, and he had a big smile on his face, showing his perfectly shaped, whitened teeth.

"I'm sorry love." He whispered, kissing my finger. He kissed my cheek, before tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I never noticed you have two earrings on each ear." He whispered into my ear, making a shiver go down my spine.

His breathe tickled my neck, but at the same time it was relaxing.

He moved all of my hair to the other side of my neck, laying it on my shoulder.

His lips moved to below my ear, making my breathe hitch in my throat.

He pecked a sweet kiss there, letting his lips linger.

"Liam." I whispered softly, in puffs of air.

He hummed against my neck, in response. He pecked another kiss a little farther down my neck, making me sigh.

If I was standing up, my legs would have given up on me. His touch was so gentle, and passionate, making me feel cared for. It was so calming, and it felt so good.

He kissed another spot on my neck, closer to my collar bone, and my breathing increased. He wrapped one of his arms loosely around my waist, before kissing that spot again.