Chapter. 1

Tears were streaming down my face ad I drove home from my parents funeral. The only thought running through my mind was that I should be the one in one of those coffins, rather than my parents. It was all my fault my parents died.

*Flashback*

"Faith Elisabeth Bale, there is no way we are letting you go to that senior party without adult supervision!" My mother shouted nearly bursting my eardrums.

I have been trying to convince my parents to let me go to the party.

"Mom, Rosie's going so why can't I?"

My dad turned away from the road and looked at me sternly.

We both heard my mother gasp and the last thing I saw before blacking out was the front of a massive vehicle and the looks of fear on my parents' face.

*End of Flashback*

I tried shaking the horrible replay of what had happened that day.

I'm leaving later tonight to fly to London to live with my aunt, since my brother's leaving for college and I've got nowhere else to stay.

Parking in the driveway of my house floods back memories of the good times spent with my family.

Everything is going to be so different.

I slowly made my way to my room to bring down my luggage. The taxi will be here any second. Rolling my suitcase down the stairs I looked around the house I grew up in before hearing the taxi driver honking the horn.

I grabbed my luggage and made my way to the door and looked around one last time. I closed the door and locked it with tears threatening to spill from my eyes. I promised myself that this would be the last time I cried over my parents' death.

------ at the airport ------

With my Tim Horton's coffee cup in one hand and my Big Mac in the other I made my way to the gateway and waited for my flight to be called. I played some games on my phone to take off the misery that filled my heart.

After an hour of waiting my flight finally got called. Since I was first class I was one of the few passenger to go in first. I put in my earphones and zoned out of the world, forgetting my problems and fell asleep.

I woke up with two hours left of my flight and decided to watch a movie.

I wanted to watch a funny movie to take my mind off things, luckily Bridesmaids was on of the choices.

Within the first few minutes of the movie there were tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.

Before I knew it, we were getting ready to land in London. Drowning my thoughts with the voice of Billy Joe Armstrong, the loud music booming through my earphones.

I tightened my hoodie around my body awaiting the sensation of the descent.

We finally landed.

As I walked through the tunnel, I could hear my aunt's faint screams calling my name, waiting for me outside.

I rolled my eyes laughing at my crazy and outgoing aunt ready to receive me.

"Faith! Faith, over here darling!" She screamed, laced with a thick british accent.

I walked over to her and she pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"Hi aunt Helen!" I said happy to see her after all these years.

We did small talk walking to her car.

I got into her limo with my aunt, rolling my eyes at her extravagantness. 

She chuckled at my reaction and told the driver to bring her home.

I stepped out of the limo and my eyes took in the sight of my aunt's mansion.

Sighing, "This is a start to a new life" I whispered to myself.

(A/N): Hello cookie monsters hope you like the first chapter! It's gonna start a bit slow but it will start to pick up.

Luv Sam&Alex xox