Part 7

So I went to all my classes. It was time to go to practice so I went to my locker got my clothes. And changed into some jogging pants and. pink Gilly Hicks t-shirt and some pink and black Jordan's. Man! baby Girl was looking good. And I ain't even have on my good stuff. Man! I don't know where I get it from. I got big boobs, a small waist, and a big ass. I mean people compare me to Nicki Minaj. I know I got a small waist like her. But man! Since I had to go the studio I grabbed my things and went to my car and headed to studio. Once I got there nobody was there so I started to panic. I called Jena no answer. Cree no answer. So I called Cakes and she answered . Hello. Cakes? Yea. Where are you? I'm on my way. What about everybody else? They on their way. They went home to change. Well tell them if they're late we staying late. OK I'll tell them.

So since I was the only one there I decided to turn my music on and do what I love to do. Sing and dance. I turned scrolled down my play list to my favorite song Wet the Bed by Chris Brown. Dancing is my passion. When I dance the music takes over my body. The title is me and the lyrics are my life. I don't know what it was. I closed my eyes and started my moves. When Ludacris part came on I was on the mirror watching myself roll and stuff. When I was done I latest on the floor sweating like crazy when I saw feet coming toward me.......