Part 22

I woke up the next morning to see myself in between a pair of comfortable sheets and blanket. With some muscular arms wrapped around my waist. I turned around to see Marshaun!!!!!! Did I stay here? Did we do it? Oh Lord!! I thought to myself. Wait Marshaun is no stranger. I've known him for the longest. But did I give myself up. Did I let down my guard?

Oh hell! Why did I do that. But I don't regret it do I? Well I can't change anything now. We'll see how everything goes after this.

As I thought to myself I felt kisses on my next and a hand going down my leg.

How did you like it? He whispered in my ear. I just smiled.

I didn't like it I loved it.

Oh really!?.

Yea it was amazing.

Hmm. Well I think you should go get in the bath. I already ran your water.

Ok thanks. I said getting out of his grip.

Once I placed my feet on the push carpet my face meet it too.

Marshaun was dead laughing. I forgot my legs were still sore from last night.

Babe you ok? He asked still laughing.

Do I look like I'm Ok. I said using the bed to help me up mean mugging him.

I'm sorry. How did that happen. He asked biting his bottom lip.

I rolled my eyes. Don't act like you didn't do it.

Oh I see I did a good job huh?

I didn't say anything. I just walked to bathroom. But before I got there I flew on the bed and he was hovering me.

You not gonna answer?

Nope.

So he started kissing my neck and before I knew it he was down to my crouch.

No!! Don't start! I whined.

Answer my question.He said looking up with his mouth laying on it.

I.....

Before I could answer he was having a party with my vagina. With his tongue and lips. I started moaning and then I came and then, I don't know what else happened. It was good though. My legs were shaking like crazy and he finally came up.

You gonna answer or do I have to go back down?

I wasn't able to answer so I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him adding tongue. Then I reached in his shorts and played with his little friend.

Then I finally broke our kiss.

Does that answer your question?

He smiled. Hell Yea!!!

So what do you think?

How you liking Marshaun so far?

Do you think Jessica and Marshaun gonna get together!?

Comment, comment comment!!!!!