Part 16

We went to a nice restaurant. Something like Grand Lux Cafe. We were seated and we got menus to see what wanted. As I was looking over the menu I saw Marshuan was staring at me. It was kinda scary, but I kept my cool. I wanted to just jump all over him but I had my guard up, and I still don't trust men, I don't even trust my own brother. Maybe just a little. When I looked up he had this model type look on his face. Squintted eyes, something like smizing (smiling with eyes ) with his chin on his hand. Sitting back in his seat. I couldn't help but blush, and say.

What are you looking at. *Smiling *

...... I'm looking at how beautiful you are. And why will someone as pretty as you will have her "guard " up?

No he didn't. I mean he knows me very well. Since we did go to school together in our younger days. But he saw I had my guard up. My mouth was wide open until I came out of my gaze, straightened myself up and finally answered.

Well someone like me has reasons as to why she has her "guard " up.

Oh!? Really?!

Yes really. Many people go through things in there past to make them feel like they're not safe. So they set done goals. I said like a woman with confidence and knows what she's talking about.

Hmmmm.

What?

Nothing I'm just trying to figure out how to show you how to have a good time with me.

Well try your best and I'll see how you did after tonight.

And what's gonna happen after this? Will I get another date?

Hmmmm. I said with my face in my hand. I'll think about it.

He smiled and we continued on.