Part 12

After practicing for a good 3 hours every body was laid on the floor trying to catch their breath. OK you guys go home take a nice hot bath and get a good nights sleep. And I'll see you tomorrow. I said grabbing my bag. OK they all said grabbing their stuff and leaving. Once I got to my car I looked at my phone to see I had 9 missed calls from my brother Trey. So I decided to call him back. ~Ring ~

Where the hell are you?! He said sounding angry.

I'm just leaving the studio.

Are you OK?

Yea why?

I heard the animal came back.

I forgot about that. I said thinking to my self. Oh yea.

Did he touch you?

I couldn't lie to my brother, so I whispered yea.

What?!

Yea but he didn't hurt me he didn't get a chance to.

Yea ight ion trust that just come on home.

I'm outside. So come open the door. Once I got in the smell of sweet potatoes, baked chicken, Mac and cheese, Collard greens, cornbread and my favorite desert Chocolate cake with cheesecake filling. I dropped my bag and ran to the kitchen when my brother stopped me. I know you better go clean up before you bring your germs in. OK I said. I went to the bathroom and washed my face and hands. BTW my brother is really a good cook. So I went back down stairs and sat down at the table while he fixed my plate and his. After he sat down we had a long talk and joked around. I really love my brother. And he takes care of me. I don't know what I'll do without him.