Part 10

Once I called the police. I decided to call my crew on one line when They answered I was mad as hell. They were 15 minutes late and I almost got raped. Hello They all said together. Where the hell are y'all we're outside. Just pulled up. Well did you know I was here alone and worst nightmare of mg life is in here. I was crying my eyes out. With that said Cakes came running in with a baseball bat ready for war. Where the he'll he at? I pointed and told her not to do anything. Why won't I do anything!??? Peaches he raped you and tried to do it again. With that said I didn't see him get up but he did. He snuck up behind Rosa grabbed her by the neck and had a knife toward her. Once I saw that j got mad and begin getting mad. So I got the baseball bat Cakes dropped and told him to let her go. I was saved by the bell when my friends came in and the police. Put your weapon down. Or I will shoot. Baby how can you do this to me I love you. You don't love me. I do! No you don't!!!! You love me to realize I'm your niece and you raped me!!!!!! You don't love me! I do stop saying it!!! With that the police put him in hand cuffs and took him away. When They left I dropped to the floor and started crying. I was crying so long I didn't realize the warm muscular arms around me and I didn't care because that's what I needed. Once I finally stop crying and looked up... OMG!!!! @'

~Who was it?

~What do you think will happen next

Please comment :)