Move it!!!

So here we are in London in our new house with our stuff unpack already thanks to our servants and house maids they are dead  but you did Corporealization(-The ability to change one's self or others to spirit  form to human form or vise versa.) on them. Then Miss. Lucy told Mala, Katie, Zula , Ellen,and you to come and greet the nabors.

After standing all DAY I am tired and finally the last house. The Dursley's house.

*Knock* . . . *open*

Behind the door reviled a lady with curly brown hair and a purl necklace.

"Hello, were your new nabors and were the Rose and we brought you cookies."

You handed her the basket  with small bagged one in your pocket.

"Oh well thank you, well come in." she said while moving aside as we all went in.Suddenly you sensed 4 people but the last one is . . well some what. . . . Different. I only see 3 people not 4? Theirs a man reading a news paper and a boy stuffing his face.

"Dear we have company ." Ms. Dursley said nudging her head in our direction with a forced smile.

He looks up from his paper and speaks up: "Why hello girls. I see that your our new nabors." 

"Yes we are and I'm Lucy Rose this is Mala, Katie, Zula, Ellen and lastly (y/n). Were the Rose its nice to meet you all."

                                                                                ~Time Skip~

"We should have dinner with you today." Ms. Dursley said

"Really, it won't be a burden to you.' Miss. Lucy said

"No trouble at all ."

"Okay thank you . . . . Girls!!!"

"Yeah!" Mala said

"Where going home but were having dinner here okay."

"Really .. . . Well since were coming back again can I play with Dudley some more." Mala asked Mustering her best puppy eyes.

"Well that's up to Mr. and Mrs. Dursley." Lucy said

"Sure we would love that." Mrs. Dursley

"Is it okay if I could stay too." you asked too using your 'innocent' self 

"More the better."

"Thank you." you said faking your enthusiasm 

'okay i need to find the other person is at .' you thought to myself. The whole time here I couldn't find the last person it's like he's hiding and it's driving me crazy not knowing the last person. Who ever is the last person . . all I can assume is, he's different in a way.

"Let's go play!" Dudley yelled 

"Okay ." you faked ethically 

"Tag!" Mala said

And ran away up stairs.After they went up there and Mr. & Mrs. Dursley's back was towards me. You then You turned yourself Invisible and walked around the rooms up stairs, nothing , but anything it feels more weaker so you went down the hall way it was strong the only thing here is a small closet? 

'(y/n), Dudley is wondering where you are.' Mala said telepathically

'Okay thanks' i thought

'Are you going to ask?'

'You can't control it remember.'

You walked up stairs only to be tagged by Dudley himself.

                                                                                ~Time Skip~

After a while of running and getting annoyed with them you ran inside the small closet only to be bumpped with a . . . wall?

"W-who are you?" a boy voice said

"(y/n) (l/n). You?" You turned around to see a boy with dark brown hair, I couldn't see other than the light provided.

"Harry Potter."

"Well nice to meet you Harry Potter."

'So he's the one I was sensing. But why is in here?' You thought as you looked around to see that it was a bit cramped and a bit cold. To be honest it was nothing special other than a few green army toys and tarted blankets and a old looking pillow.

 "Sooooooooo. . . Why are in here?" You asked still looking around the cramped room.

And surprisingly he told me and his life 'story'.(I'm lazy author. Deal w/ it. JK. Love you all.) Then you heard his stomach growl you giggled. "W-what." He looked away . . and his cheeks were pink? 'He's cute-WAIT- what I'm young and he's young too.' (Not for long reader-chan) Then you digged in your pocket and got out your spare cookie bag and gave it to him. "Here you go." You handed it to him. He looked at me shocked then snapped out of it and grabbed it, he mumbled a "Thank you" and ate one and his face lit up.

"This is good!" he whisper/yelled 

"Well- thank you I made it." you said smiling 

                                                                     ~Time Skip~ After Dinner

We just finished eating dinner with the Dursley. But it was good that you can't protest. As we all walked out the door Miss Lucy told us telepathically  to thank her for dinner.

"Thank you for dinner." we all said in that line as we were ready to walk off.

She put that forced smile and nodded again then she closed the door shut-um slam in front  of us.

We we walking to our house when Zula said: "No point staying around this junk any longer."

         And left but Harry was still in (y/n)'s mind. Little did you know you were stuck in Harry's mind too.