The Beginning

I tried to duck and roll under his legs but Jaxon yanked me by my long caramely-blondish hair. "OW!" I screamed. He pulled me over to the bed that Melody was sitting silently- just watching what was happening on. He slammed me onto the bed so hard a jolt of pain went all the way up my spine. "STAY RIGHT HERE! I WILL BE RIGHT BACK!" Jaxon told me sternly. I could only nod in response because of the pain that was still attacking my spine. I didn't know where he was going or what he was going to do at first, but about 5 seconds after he left the room, I sat straight up, ignoring the excrutiating pain in my back that came with it- he slammed me down WAAAAAAAAAY too hard--most likely bruised it badly. "What is it?" Melody asked. "I know what he's going to do! We have to go save my friends!" I said frantically as I stood up. "But he'll hurt you even worse if you leave this room!" Melody yelled, trying to grab my arm but missing. "That's a risk I'll have to take. Are you coming or not?" I replied. "I'll come, but wait-" Melody said as she walked over to a secret door I didn't see before. She grabbed 2 knives from inside the door. "We'll need these" she said, facing me again. She handed one to me. I stared at her. "Self defense" she replied, staring at me with those dazzling eyes again. "Lets go save my friends" I said as I turned towards the door.