'Don't Cry Dan, Please (part 1)'-Chapter 13

PHIL'S POV

We lasted three years without any problems and I was so relieved. I loved Dan so much. We came out to the fans and we pretty much got all positive feedback which was also a huge a relief.

DAN'S POV

Holy shit, the weirdest idea kept popping into my head. 'Should I do it?' I thought and shook my head 'no, it's not the time. Give it some time.' My thought fought constantly all day.

One day, I finally asked Pj and Chris if I should listen to my thoughts and go with it.

"I think it's a beautiful idea, and I think it's a sign that you're ready for something this big." Chris said.

Pj nodded "definitely, I think Phil is ready for a husband."

I smiled brightly, "wow, if he says yes then he could be my husband. We might be married. Phil Lester. My husband." I thought out loud and started to cry.

"Awwwwww." Chris and Pj said in unison and hugged me tightly. "I'm so happy for you two." Pj said and rubbed my back, pulling away from the hug with Chris.

I wiped my tears and smiled, looking at my phone and standing up. "I'm gonna go look for a ring." I grab my coat and walk to the door. 

Chris jumps in front of me and opens the door for me, "we'll see you tomorrow then?" He asks.

I nod and smile, "see you tomorrow with my possible fiancé." I chuckle and walk out, waving at them and walking to the tube.

I get off at the seven dials and walked down the street into a jewelry store. 

I looked around the store and headed to the ring section. I looked in the case at all the rings 'damn why are they all so generic?' I thought, but one ring caught my attention. I looked at it and almost immediately teared up. I could imagine it on Phil's finger everyday. "That's the one." I whispered and looked for a clerk.

A woman walked over, "can I help you sir?" She asked. I nodded "can I see this ring please?" I asked and pointed to the ring.

She nodded and got the ring out of the case and handed it to me "here you go sir." 

I smiled and studied the ring, "I'll take this one please." I said and handed it to her carefully. She took it and put it in a small velvet box.

I paid for it and put it in my pocket, making sure that it stayed there as I walked back to the tube.

PHIL'S POV

Dan was acting very strange lately. 

"I tried to ask him, but he just quickly denied it and blew it off." I explained to Marzia. "I'm worried, does he want to cut us off?" I panicked.

"Phil, Phil calm down. He pulled me over to the side the other day and told me how much he loved you and said that he still regretted ever hurting you." She says sweetly and puts a hand on my shoulder.

I nod and take a deep breath, "Thank you Marzia."  I smile lightly and hug her. She smiles and hugs back, "anything for you Phil."

"Can we watch a movie?" I ask softly. Marzia smiles and nods "of course we can, any movie you'd like."

I smile and stand up, walking to the living room and looking at the drawers of movies. I picked a movie out and sat on the couch next to Felix and Marzia.

DAN'S POV

I home around dinner time and Phil sat on the couch on his computer as usual. I walked over and kissed his cheek softly, heading to my room to plan how I was going to approach him.

I wanted it to be perfect, just for Phil.

TO BE CONTINUED..........

A/N: HEY GUYS!!! I hope you guys liked this chapter and thank you so much for reading! I hope you like the story so far if you did let me know in the comments! If you hate it you can tell me as well I don't mind feedback! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! See ya in the next chapter! XOXO