Chapter 18

[Lia]

I was awoken by gentle shaking of my body to see the face of a sexy beast.. no wait Kyoya..

Wait.. what is he doing here?

I quickly tumbled out of the bed on the other side away from the intruder as he just stood there..

"Dinner is served.. Everyone's already there.." he said as I nodded in reply..

He went out the door as I sighed.. I tucked one side of the shirt on my shorts just to let them know I'm wearing shorts..

I went to the dine hall and saw everyone already talking.. I quickly hid my hands behind me and walked like a boss to my seat one seat apart Kyoya and sat there in silence..

Awkward..

"Well if you guys ain't hungry.. I might as well start.. itadakimasu!" I said and started eating the crabs using my left hand..

This is the best time why I loved to be able to use each hand like naturally.. and I am so glad nobody is noticing this..

Haruhi also started to eat with me making crab puns with her poker face...

We both ate a lot.. well mine even more plenty but nonetheless ate..

"Aren't you girls eating too much, to say the least?" Tamaki suddenly spoke..

"Huh? I thought you weren't speaking to us.." Haruhi said nonchalantly as I added

"Haruhi.. who are you talking to? there's no one there.." She stopped then replied "yeah.. must be me hearing things.."

Tamaki then slammed his napkin on the table..

"Okay I get it.. you two are not going to reconsider what you two have done... Fine then.. I'm going to bed.. Kyoya, show me to my room.." Tamaki said and walked out as Kyoya excused himself too

While the two were gone.. Haruhi paused eating..

"Maybe I'm still fragile as I thought that I'm not.." I mumbled..

"Maybe I really should learn some karate or something..." she said as the twins leaned on the table..

"Oh, then it is bothering you? That's the direction your thoughts are going, is it? It's not like we'd stop you two or anything but that's not what this is about, is it?" The twins said

"To be honest, I wish you'll reconsider how you two acted today too.." Hikaru said..

"Why? We didn't make trouble for you guys, did we?" Haruhi asked

"Actually Haruhi.. we did.." I said as I munched on the crab's flesh..

"We made them worried.. especially Tamaki.. I believe we should apologize.. We were being reckless too you know.." I said as she pouted..

"I'm sorry" she said as the twins, Honey and Mori-senpai hugged her..

"I'm sorry as well.." I sighed and continued eating almost 6 plates of the crabs..

"I don't feel so good.." Haruhi then said as she rushed to the washroom..

"Nee.. princess.. Aren't you eating too much?" the twins asked..

"No I'm not.. you have a problem with my appetite?" I replied boredly as I set down the last leg shell and wiped my mouth..

'For a thin girl, she does eat like an elephant' the twins thought..