Seduction

Even though the room was chilly, he still took off his shirt. His muscles bulged and beckoned for my touch. But I laid there, unmoving.

He disgusted me to no return.

Declan crawled on top of my body, straddleing my hips. Finally I decided to move. I began slapping him, punching his chest with no prevail.

He easily grabs my hands in his and holds them above my head. Declan smirks once again at my attempts to hurt him.

As he nears my face to kiss me, my head starts to thrash back and fourth.

With one free hand, He grabs my chin and crushes his lips to mine. His lips move sickly over mine to my neck.

Unfortunately, he hits my sweet spot.

A little moan escapes my lips, causing Declan to smile and hum Against my neck.

I squirm uncomfortably, as he starts to slip his hand under my shirt. His fingers graze my lace bra. He then rips my bra off and touches my breasts with urgency. I cringe and move around more.

His mouth is on mine again, this time he adds tongue.

"kiss back!" he says while pinching my nipple.

Finally I give in and start to kiss him

Back a little. This causes the bulge in his pants to grow. I whimper with fright.

Suddenly his hand leaves my breasts and slinks down into my underwear. My eyes widen as I start to squirm once again.

"No, please! Not there!" I try to say between our lips. He just smirks again and rubs my area.

"No please!" tears start to run down my cheeks, but he doesn't care.

He then inserts his fingers and I start to cry out loud. He has never gone this far.

A warm feeling has settled down in my lower area, something I have never felt before.

My cries turn into little moans as a sensual feeling settles on my body. His area has grown imencely.

As his hands leave my area, he slowly starts to grind against me.

Declan groans and grunts. As he apparently "thrusts", he starts to get sloppy.

Suddenly he yells and then stops, Collapsing onto my chest.

"thank you love, that was fun even though it wasnt real." he murmurs and pushes both of us into bed.

For some reason, I am tired also. As he tucks me in, I don't yell at him as he joins me. He pulls me into his toned chest, and we fall asleep together

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been awhile, yeah? Well two uploads in one night was due to you all because I've been a bad writer :P

Hope to upload more in due time!