You have got to be Kidding me . . .

"Hello Honey how was your day at school?" my mom said as she always did.

"Fine." i replied as i do everytime she asks me.

"Did you meet anybody new? A friend?" 

"No , no mom i haven't. . . don't we go through this everyday?" i say with a slightly angered expression.

"Im just worried about you honey that's all" she said with a half smile on her face.

"Why would you be worried about me mom?"

" I dont know , it just that  . . . you haven't brought anybody over in such a long time and i was just wondering.  I also have seen bruises all over your arms,i just want to make sure that if anything is happening you are being honest and telling me." my mom siad with a slight frown.

Okay so the truth is . . . its not okay im lost , i dont know where to turn . . . if my mom found out how i really got these bruises she would make matters 10 times worse. . .

"Its nothing to worry about mom, i . . . i just bruised them from playing volleyball in Gym class, it happens to everybody." i lied as i had to make up some reason for the bruises all over my arms.

"You know my nephew Is just like you Aria." John said walking in oblivious to the whole situation

"Really? and how is he like me?" i said in a nasty voice

John paused for a moment as he tried to find the right words to say.

"He doesn't have many friends except these 3 other kids he hangs out with after school, he stays up all night and plays that guitar until the early hours on the morning, he doesn't get out much."

"You can stop there John." i said as i got the point he was getting at.

"You know i was talking to his mother earlier today, maybe him and his mates can come to the U.S. for the summer, he's always wanted to visit." John said as if he has already planned the situation.

All i can think right now is no.  Why would i want to hang out with Johns nephew and his friends . . . if he's anything like John this is gonna be a horrible summer . . .

"That sounds great!  Where are they from again?" my mom chimes in with John's idea

"Sydney , Austraila!" John says in a joyful mood.

"Whatever" i say in a mono tone voice as i get up from the dinner table to empty my plate and wash it in the sink.

"I'm going back upstairs . . ." and with that i rushed back to my room to think about this whole crazy situation.

 This is probably gonna be one of the worst upcoming summers of my life. . .

A/N this was a really short chapter it's gonna start getting longer / better in the next couple chapters!