Best Summer Ever? . . . Barely

"Aria! Wake up! its your last week of school and you don't want to be late!" my mom said loudly as she slipped into my bedroom.

"Im getting up just give me like 5 more minutes mom!" i said fustrated because i am sleep deprived.

" Honey your already off schedule as it is! You gotta get moving!" you says louder this time.

I looked at my clock in a panic. It was 6:45!

"MOM! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ! I ONLY HAVE 15 MINUTES TO GET READY!"

I hurried into the bathroom and brushed my teeth fast, i combed my hair, i didnt have time to straighten it so i threw it up in a top knot and ran back to my bedroom.  I basically ripped off my pajamas and threw on a Nirvana Muscle tank some high waisted shorts and my black vans as i only have 5 more minutes to get ready.  I went back to the bathroom and put on some concealer , some light eyeshadow , eyeliner and Mascara because that was all i had time for!

"Aria! Your gonna be late if you dont come down here right now!" my mom said angerily.

"Im coming down now!" i yelled from the hallway.

I went to the Kitchen to grab an apple and my school bag and ran out the door to my mothers car.  As soon as i was in we drove off to my school.

I have my mom take me so i don't have to take the anger and fustration of being judged on the school bus. All of the preppy girls wouldn't even sit near me.  I guess i didnt get the memo that every relevant girl was suppose to wear Bubble gum pink , but im here with my Nirvana Tank.  Im just so sick of school and i just want it to be over , so i dont have to take this abuse anymore.

As we pulled up to the school i quickly hop out and say a goodbye to my mom before running up to the school entrance, only to here the Warning bell that i have 5 minutes before i have to go to Homeroom.  I quickly grab my things that i need for the day and go to my homeroom.  I sit down in my seat and as usual every popular girl is staring at me.  I wish i could just go up to them and tell them how i really feel. . .

The bell rang for first period and school went on my normal routine for the next 4 days.

*Flash Forward to last day of School*

"MOM IM HOME!" i screamed from the front door entrance as i walked 3 miles home.

I heard silence, nobody is home.

The only thing i heard was my phone vibrate. i dug through my bag to see if it was from my mother.  But , it was surprisingly from my "Boyfriend" if you could even call him that.  

Boyfriend: "Hey can i come over for a couple minutes to talk."

All i could think was why so you can hurt me again, bring me down with your words? make me feel like shit? You see, he is the actual reason for my bruises. He has hit me before . . .i just dont want to break up with him, i feel like he will start rumors or hurt me even more . . . i text back yes. . .

*half an hour later*

Knock knock . . .

I open the door to find my "Boyfriend" standing with an angered face.

Hey , how ar. . . STOP IT . . . he interupted me .

"You are so embarrasing your are a fake , you don't deserve me !" he said in an uproar

I tried to calm him down but he bursted into the house.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE , I'LL ANSWER THAT FOR YOU! , YOUR A NOBODY ARIA!?" he said more mad

"I just . . ."

"Save it Aria we're done you are such an embarrasment to everybody. . .!" he said and then i started to get teary eyed

"Do you have any last words for me? Anything you wanna get out?"

"YES I DO ! YOU WERE THE WORST BOYFRIEND A GIRL COULD EVER HAVE! YOU NEVER LOVED ME ! YOU JUST USED ME SO YOU COULD MINIPULATE ME ! YOU ARE A HORRIBLE SCUM THAT . . . and then he hit me. . .

He hit me in mid sentence right across the face . He then threw another punch , this time harder right to my eye . . . i just stood there a minute in shock of what just happened. i threatened him.

" YOU EVER TOUCH OR COME NEAR ME AGAIN IM CALLING THE COPS!" i screamed at the top of my lungs. 

He slammed the door in my face and then i was alone. . . bleeding , crying out for help.

I really hope things do get better soon. except right now it doesn't feel like anything's going to change

 Nobody was their to save me this time. . . and yet again im a lost girl