Hello, Nice To Meet You

*MORNING OF THE DAY THE BOYS ARE COMING*

" Good morning! Are you ready for today?" my mom said as i walked into the kitchen

"Yes , I'm super excited to meet them!" i said not trying to show how excited i actually was

"They will be here in about 2 hours so make sure your room is tidy and that you get cleaned up!" my mom said as she was putting away some groceries that she bought for the boys arrival.

"Okay i'll go and do that after i eat!" 

I made myself some breakfast and sat down at the table and started to eat.  John was sitting there doing some papers for work on his laptop.  It was silent for a couple minutes until he started to speak.

"I hear from my sister that the boys are really excited to meet you Aria." he said in a pleasant voice

"Awesome im excited to meet them too!  From what you told me they seem like pretty awesome boys!"

"Yeah they sure are!" "but you better go get the stuff done your mom told you to do before they get here!"

" Oh yeah! I totally forgot ! See you later John!" i said while running into the Hallway.

"See ya."

I ran up to my room, and it was a mess.  I started by putting everything that was out away.  That consisted of My guitar that i was playing the night before , some clothes my mom left on my bed for me to put away, and some other items.  After that i dusted my dressers off and then made sure everything was in its place before i made my bed and vacuumed a little bit.  And there my room was clean! Now it was time to get ready! I figured i wanted to look good because this was their first impression of me , but yet i didn't want to over do it you know? So , i just settled with one of my usual band tees ,shorts ,and my black vans.  It was about an hour until the boys came and i was getting super excited.  I just sat in my room and played Guitar for a while until i heard a car door slam from my driveway.  I looked out and saw a Taxi that drove them from the airport to my house.  I didn't want to hurry and run downstairs because i wanted to seem cool even though i was beyond excited for them you be here.  I was playing my Guitar until my mom called me down , and at this point i was really excited!

"Aria, John's sister is here with Luke and the boys!" she said from the downstairs living room.

"I'll be there in a minute!" i said trying to get my final looks situated 

"Okay! Can you try and hurry so you can help carry their bags to you room?" she said with a slightly louder tone that her previous statement.

"Okay coming down now!" i said while walking down the steps.

I came down the hallway , pass the kitchen ,and into the living room to see piles of luggage by the doorway.  I was just walking out to meet the boys but i accidentally ran into somebody as a wasn't looking where i was walking.  He had blond hair.  It was styled in a quiff like hairstyle with a black beanie on. . . which is my weakness.  I liked this kid already and i haven't even seen his face yet!  I was startled as a almost lost my balance.  He looked up to help me as his bags fell to the floor and grabbed my hands so i could catch my balance.  As soon as i was helped him pick up his bags i looked at him. . .and believe me when i say he has the most mesmerizing eyes i have ever seen.  We just kinda stared for a second until we both snapped out of the stare.  and then he started to speak.

"Hey , im Luke.  You must be Aria?" He said with the most attractive Aussie accent.

it took me a second but answered haha

"Yeah , that's me nice to meet you." i said not trying to smile like a complete idiot. . .

"Awesome can't wait to spend my summer with you and your family . . ."