Please Forgive Me

About that time Karen got a text from Chris, one of Jimi's childhood friends who also happens to work with LBT since the beginning of their career. Karen looked down at her phone and sighed with annoyance.
Chris: Why you ignorin me all the sudden, like nothin ever happened between us???
"What? Who is it" Jimi curiously asked? "Nobody" Karen responded! "I know that tone in your voice! It's somebody" Jimi said! "Really, it's nobody" Karen said as he texted Chris back!
Karen: Nothin ever did happen!!! You're lucky I don't tell Jimi!!! Now leave me alone!!!
Jimi was kinda looking over her shoulder. "What happened that you're not tellin me" Jimi asked with an agitated voice?! "Nothin Jimi! Don't worry about it" Karen responded! "Bullshit" Jimi kinda yelled! Karen's phone went off again. Jimi managed to get her phone and read the texts.
Chris: You can't tell me you didn't feel nothin for me! And just remember, Jimi will never believe you over me!!!
"What is he talkin bout? And is this Chris my friend" Jimi agitatedly asked?! "It doesn't matter cause like he said, you'll believe him over me anyways" Karen responded as she turned away from Jimi! Jimi grabbed Karen's arm before she was able to walk off again, "Karen"! Karen looked at Jimi, with what looked like tears forming in her eyes. "How do you know I won't believe you" Jimi asked in a comforting tone? Karen looked away from Jimi with tears. "You're my wife, he's a friend" Jimi said as he made Karen look at him! "A friend you've known longer than me" Karen responded! "So, that don't mean any damn thing" Jimi said! "Yes it does" Karen kinda yelled! "Please, just tell me what happened" Jimi begged?! Karen took a deep breath. "If you don't tell me, I'll just go ask Chris myself" Jimi said as he started walking off! "Jimi no" Karen quickly responded as she grabbed Jimi! Jimi turned towards Karen and crossed his arms.

"I'm waitin Karen" Jimi said! "Ok first let me start off by sayin, I thought the same thing you did about me" Karen started with! "What?! That you was seein somebody else" Jimi asked? Karen shook her head yes, she could feel her husband getting more and more mad. "I kissed him once and we were seein each other for like a couple of days" Karen said as she closed her eyes not wanting to see Jimi's reaction! "Did you sleep together" Jimi politely asked? "No! He tried" Karen responded! "What do you mean by he tried" Jimi asked? "I turned him down! And ever since, he won't leave me alone" Karen explained! "So y'all didn't sleep together" Jimi asked again? "No! Please don't be mad! I really want us to get back to where we were" Karen begged! Jimi stood there for a moment. "Jimi, please say somethin" Karen begged as tears started falling! "I need some time to think" Jimi told Karen as he backed up! Jimi walked off the bus. "Jimi! No" Karen cried aloud as she ran after him! "Karen, I need to be alone and clear my mind" Jimi said as he pushed her hand off of him and walked off! "I'm sorry" Karen cried aloud! Everybody sat there in shock, they had no clue what was going on. Kimberly ran over to Karen to comfort her, "Oh Sweety what happened"?! Karen didn't say anything, just cried on Kimberly's shoulder. "What the hell just happened" Luke quietly asked everybody in shock? After a while of silence from everybody except Karen's crying, she told them what had happened. "So let me get this straight! You was seein Chris behind Jimi's back?" Phillip asked?! "Phillip Honey, that's not the point really" Rebecca said! "Sorry, but Chris of all people?! No offense, but he does not compare to Jimi! He reminds me of a toothpick" Phillip responded! Karen kinda laughed at Phillip's comment about Chris. "Hey, but Karen seriously! Don't worry, he just needed to clear his mind" Phillip said about Jimi! "I know! I just don't wanna loose him again" Karen started tearing up again! "Trust me, if anyone knows him other than you its me, and he loves you way too much to loose you again! But then again, I came to tell him the truth" a voice said walking up to everybody! They all looked, it was Chris. "Go away" Karen agitatedly told Chris! "You'll never get rid of me, I'm one of his best friends" Chris said with a smirk! "Who's this" Luke asked about Chris? "Chris, I thought you were a good man" Phillip said! "Oh, now I see! He does look like a toothpick" Luke said in reference to Chris! "You might want to get out of here, cause here comes Jimi! Not unless you wanna get your ass beat" Tyler told Chris! "No, I'm gonna tell him the truth" Chris responded!

Jimi walked up to everybody with pissed off look, cause Chris was standing there. "You son of a bitch" Jimi said as he grabbed Chris by his collar and pinned him up against the bus! "Jimi man, I came to tell you the truth" Chris told Jimi as he pushed him back! "What? That you keep callin and harassin my wife" Jimi asked Chris? "No, that she lead me on" Chris responded! "How did I lead you on" Karen confusingly asked? Jimi looked back at Karen with a mad eye. "How didn't you lead me on?! Always callin me Honey, winkin at me! You even came to me the night you thought he was cheatin on you, you wanted revenge" Chris responded! "The hell is all this about, never once did that ever come out of my mouth" Karen was started to get pissed! "Then why did you come over that night and we sleep together" Chris asked Karen? "I thought you said you didn't sleep together" Jimi was starting to get pissed! Jimi let go of Chris and started to walk over to Karen. "Now I see why you married" Chris told Jimi about Karen with a smirk! "Shut the hell up Chris" Jimi said as he held his hand up behind him! "Karen, why did you lie to me again" Jimi asked? "I didn't! He's lyin! We never slept together! Yes, I went to his house the night I thought you were cheatin! I had to ask someone that knew you longer than anybody here, but we didn't sleep together" Karen kinda yelled back! "What about that kiss we shared that night" Chris asked? "What kiss? The one when you kissed me and I pushed you away" Karen responded with an aggravated look! "When" Jimi angrily asked? "When what" Karen confusingly asked? "When did all this go down" Jimi asked again? "Like two days before you let me walk out the door" Karen responded! "On our weddin anniversary?! Are you serious" Jimi furiously asked? "Wait, y'all split two days after y'alls anniversary" Phillip asked confusingly? "So is he the reason why you walked out" Jimi started yelling?! "No! I thought you were seein somebody else that's why I walked out! I was hopin you'd stop me from walkin out! God, I prayed you would! But guess what?! You didn't" Karen cried aloud to Jimi! "God Karen, I wanted to so bad but I thought it was for the best! But I was wrong as hell" Jimi responded! "So does that mean you can forgive me" Karen asked with tears?