Trouble Around The Corner

"Come on Man, you're not gonna let a slutty woman come between our friendship are you" Chris asked Jimi?! Jimi confusingly turned around with a pissed off look. "What the hell did you just say" Jimi furiously asked Chris? "You ain't gonna let a woman come between us" Chris repeated! "No, you just called my wife a slut" Jimi was mad! "You seriously can't get offended by that" Chris responded! "That is my damn wife you're talkin about" Jimi said as he started furiously walking towards Chris! "A wife that cheated on you with me" Chris reminded Jimi! "I did not cheat on him with you! You tried to throw yourself on me" Karen yelled! "Oh, you liked it and you know it" Chris told Karen! "So now your not gonna deny it" Karen said! "Ok, yeah! I'll admit it" Chris said! "So it's true?! You son of a Bitch" Jimi started dodging after Chris! "Your wife is one hell of a kisser" Chris told Jimi with a smirk! Jimi just punched Chris once and it knocked him out. "Jimi man! You need to walk away now! You just got out of jail less than 24hrs ago for beatin a man's ass! You don't need to go back" Luke suggested to Jimi as he nudged him back some! "I want him gone, off the paycheck" Jimi furiously told everyone about Chris! "Ok, just please get on the bus or somethin" Luke responded! Jimi then walked off, Karen ran up behind him. "Jimi Babe" Karen said as she caught up with him! Jimi just gave Karen the evil eye as he continued towards the bus. "Please?! Can we talk" Karen asked?! "Get on the bus first please" Jimi responded as he opened the bus door! Karen walked on then Jimi followed behind her as he shut the door behind himself. "Did you or did you not sleep with him" Jimi asked Karen one last time! "No! You gotta believe me" Karen kinda begged! Jimi shook his head okay. "Ok, I got one last question" Jimi said! "Yeah" Karen nervously responded! "Why didn't you come to me and we talk about? Why did you go to Chris" Jimi asked? "The truth is, I didn't wanna believe you were cheatin if you were" Karen said with tears in her eyes! "But I wasn't" Jimi said! "How was I suppose to know" Karen asked? "Talkin to me, and not distancing yourself from me" Jimi said! "How many times do I gotta say I'm sorry and I messed up for you to forgive me" Karen tearfully asked?! Jimi stood there for a moment, then sighed. "Once" Jimi said! Karen looked Jimi confused. "You should only have to say it once" Jimi repeated as he started to wrap his arms around Karen. Just about that time Karen's phone buzzed. It was a text from Chris, Jimi saw.
Chris: This ain't over!!!!!
"He does not want to mess with me" Jimi threatened out loud about Chris as he started off the bus! "Jimi please" Karen said as she grabbed his arm! Jimi just stopped and looked at Karen. "Don't do it! I can't take the chance of you goin back to jail! Do it for me please" Karen begged! "I'm not goin to touch him" Jimi said as he got off the bus! Karen followed behind Jimi over towards Chris. "Next time your damn number comes up on her phone, will be the last! I'll personally make sure" Jimi fiercely told Chris as he pointed at him with a pissed look! "Are you threatening me" Chris asked with a smirk? "No, that's a damn promise, not a threat" Jimi responded! "Thanks, I'm now goin to the police" Chris responded as he held up his phone to let Jimi know he has his threats recorded! "Go ahead" Jimi said! Chris walked off, and Jimi cooled down some.

So the next day LBT was onstage doing rehearsals for tomorrow nights show, Luke and FGL were there also goofing off. Police officers and detective walked in the auditorium holding up their badges to show security. "Guys hold up" Bobby LBT's tour manager told the band! They stopped the music as Bobby walked up to the officers and detective. "Hey, can I help y'all" Bobby asked? "Umm yeah! Can we speak with Mr. and Mrs. Westbrook please" Officer Gunter asked Bobby?! "May I ask what does this concern with" Bobby asked? "We need to ask them a few questions concerning Mr.Chris Sanders" Officer Gunter responded! Bobby gave them a confused look, stepped out of the way, and pointed them towards LBT. "Mr. and Mrs. Westbrook we need for y'all to cooperate and come down to the station with us for a few questions please" Detective Buford said as he held up his badge! "C'mon, is that necessary? Can't they be questioned here" Bobby asked? "Sir please, let us do our job" Officer Gunter responded! Bobby then just kinda backed up. "What bout Chris, do y'all wanna know? He's a damn piece of shit" Jimi said! "He has been missing for over 24hrs" Detective Buford responded! "Let me guess?! You think I have somethin to do with his disappearance" Jimi agitatedly asked? "Well you said it, not us" Officer Gunter said! Jimi and Karen both walked down off the stage to the detective and officers, they placed handcuffs on them for their protection. "Are you kiddin me?! Am I seriously under arrest again", Jimi was getting pissed! "We know you just got out of jail last night for domestic assault! So this is just for our protection" Officer Gunter told Jimi as he finished putting the handcuffs on him! "Then why you puttin cuffs on my wife" Jimi asked? "For our protection" Officer Gunter repeated! "Sir, are you goin to cooperate with us" Detective Buford asked Jimi?! "I am" Jimi agitatedly responded! "Damn, he just keeps gettin bad luck" BK said about Jimi! "He does have a temper on him when it comes to family" Schlappy responded about Jimi! "Jimi please, just do as they say" Karen begged her husband! They then escorted Jimi and Karen out in cuffs. "Babe, don't say anythin" Jimi told Karen! "So y'all do know somethin bout his whereabouts" Detective Buford asked? "No, I'm just tellin my wife that she don't have to say a word if she don't want too" Jimi responded! "C'mon, get your ass out to the car" Detective Buford told Jimi as he kinda shoved him! Everybody could tell Jimi was getting pissed. The rest of LBT came off the stage also. "Shit! I ain't never seen him that pissed" Luke said about Jimi! "Well that ain't the first time I've seen him like that" Phillip responded!