CHAPTER 16

The evening was in full swing when Harry and I stepped into the glamorous building. The jazz band was set up at the mid section of a large staircase that divided into two before spiraling somewhere out of sight. The music played softly in the background as my eyes roamed the building only to spot the cheeky bar tender that I mad met at my very first gala. 

I saw his eyes light up once he saw me before he swerved out of the bar area to greet me.

"lola! I see you sorted it out with Mr Millionaire over there." He winked at me, gesturing to Harry who was talking to one of his collegues before I had excused myself. I glanced over at the curly haired man, who's seemed completely uninterested in the conversation being held. He stared hard at me. I was a little confused by his rather stoic stare but before I could even do anything about it, Harry had departed from the group of businessmen and strolled his way over. 

Once he reached me, his hand immediately snaked around my waist pulling me into his side when he glanced up at Jace. 

"Who's this?" Harry asked icily, yet you could see in his eyes that anger was rising. was it because I was talking to another boy?  

"This is jace, I met him at the last event." I grinned. "Jace this is Harry." I let the two shake eachothers hand, but as soon as Jace began to talk Harry's eyes widened slightly; most likely at the blatantly obvious fact that the bar man does infact play for the other team. It seemed that Harry relaxed tremendously at the revelation yet his arm remained secure around my waist. We spoke for a few more minutes until Jace had got caught bunking off work to talk to us, so he sauntered back to the bar as if his boss didn't just threaten to fire him. What a character.

"You look absolutely beautiful by the way." Harry murmered, pulling me through the crowd until we reached somewhere more secluded from the throngs of people.

"Thank you." I smiled. I'll have to  thank julia properlylater.  He rounded the corner with me being pulled gently behind him until we reached an elevator. As we waited for the machinery to arrive we talked about the party and Jace in particular and that if Jace wasn't gay, Harry explained that he would kill the bastard  if he ever touched me.

Finally the doors dinged open, so I took it upon my self to step in first. I smiled over my shoulder as Harry followed me, however, his eyes were trained on a different part of my body. I rolled my eyes at his boyish ways and leant against the wall in the small area. 

The next few actions took place so fast It became too difficult to comprehend what had occured. yet it was the best feeling in the world. 

SORRY FOR THE WAIT AND THE SHORT CHAPTER. I TRY TO AIM FOR 1000 WORDS OR SO... THANK YOU GUYS FOR BEING SO SUPPORTIVE, EVEN ONE VOTE MAKES MY DAY, AND I WISH TO GIVE BACK TO YOU GUYS ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. ;) 

F XX