Snugglin'

A few months after your first met Venus, you soon began to realize how strong of feelings you have developed for the somewhat vain man.

It was getting late so Venus said that you could stay at his house for the night, which you gladly accepted. He gave you a shirt to small for him, which looked like a nightgown on you, and you also put back on your shorts that you wore that day. You put it on and walked out into the living room, sitting next to Venus and laid your head on his shoulder, a thing that you now started loving to do just so you could easily play with his hair and inhale his sweet scent.

"So... Where am I going to sleep tonight" You giggled and reached up and started playing with a few strands of his strawberry blonde hair. "You're sleeping with me..." He mumbled and scratched the back of his neck. You were about ready to protest when he interrupted. "One: because I don't want you to sleep on the couch and two: because if I said I was going to sleep on the couch, you would freak out and take the couch and push me into my room" You were going to argue back when you realized what he was saying at the end was right, you would push him back into his room.

"O-Okay fine" You stuttered and silently cursed yourself for doing so as you yawned softly, continuing to relax your head on his shoulder. He let a low laugh emit from his broad chest and swiftly picked you up, causing you to squeal in surprise. He walked over to his room and opened his door, kicking it shut when he walked in and gently laid you down on his bed, laying next to you.

You smiled slightly and and scooted closer to him, gripping his shirt lightly, resting your other hand under your head and closed your eyes, still smiling that cute grin of yours. Venus smirked and shifted around, holding you closer to him and resting his other hand on his neck as he looked up at his light blue ceiling. "I find this to be quite relaxing" He mumbled and turned to look at you sleeping face, petting your hair softly until he fell asleep himself.